SF School Instructors - Weekly Mission

Name : TheWeeknd.[ToV]

Starting date of the mission : 07/01/2019

Ending date of the mission : 13/01/2019

Mission : Sell the maximum number of licenses to players with level less then 50 ( from level 1 to 49, level 50 not accepted ) .

If you want to participate in this Mission you have to reply in this topic. In the end of this week i will check the AR points for only those who participate.

Note :  Please respect the participation model below :

• Name :
  • Proofs : ( Say nothing here because you don't need proofs ).

Prize : 200.000$

Edited by T h e W e e k n d

Name : Loody

Starting date of the mission : 14/01/2019

Ending date of the mission : 20/01/2019

Mission : Hey guys, so this mission is about photography. You need to take the best Stunt Snap, that is to say, take a screenshot when you're doing a stunt with a vehicle. It can be a bike: bmx, mtb, NRG, etc... Or a Car. You're free to choose the spots and the zones. You can also use mods to make it look kinda cool and fancy. 

Note: Only 1 single picture is accepted ( edited proofs are not accepted ). And the winner will be chosen based on the number of reactions he gets on his photo+opinions of both faction leader and subleaders.

• Name :
  • Proofs : 

Edited by The Weeknd

Nickname : TheWeeknd.

The winner of the previous mission ( Rank ) Apollyon ( 1 )

Name : TheWeeknd. 

Starting date of the mission : 21/01/2019

Ending date of the mission : 27/07/2019

Mission : In this mission you have to check the /fmotd everyday i will give a sign about a country, the first one who will guess what is that country he will be the winner.

Note : Each member have the right to post only 1 answer, and you don't have the right to edit your post. 

Please respect the participation model below :

Name :

Proofs

Edited by The Weeknd

Name : TheWeeknd. 

Starting date of the mission : 28/01/2019

Ending date of the mission : 03/02/2019

Mission : In this mission you have to take a screenshot with the maximum number Paramedics members in only 1 screenshot. The winner will be chosen based on the number of reactions he gets on his photo+opinions of both faction leader and subleaders.

Few rules : 

The Paramedics members name's must be clear so we can count them.

Try to make a funny screenshot, you can use commands or costumes etc.

Each member have the right to post only 1 screenshot, and you don't have the right to edit your post ( edited posts will be rejected ). 

Please respect the participation model below :

Name :

Proofs 

Edited by The Weeknd

Nickname : TheWeeknd.

The winner of the previous mission ( Rank ) Daniyak_Xo ( 5 ) & Tonika ( 3 )

You both have a good Screenshots, so i decide to share the prize between both of you. Congratulations.

Name : Loody

Starting date of the mission : 04/02/2019

Ending date of the mission : 10/02/2019

Mission : in this mission you're gonna write a small paragraph and tell us about the funniest thing that has ever happened to you in game (since you started playing in B-zone).

The winner will be chosen based on the number of reactions he/she gets on his/her story and the opinion of both faction leader and subleaders.

• Name :
  • Proofs : 

• Name :Tonika
  • Proofs : 
    The amusing story that is related to the samp begins like this: I was on a summer day, on a summer vacation, when all the kids were going out, playing the soccer ball, or playing hide in the evening. It was great joy because it was the first days of the summer vacation. I still had a boy, we played samp, I wanted to get out later. That boy tells us to go to paint and play a bit, I knew him playing with code, so he gave it with aimbot. After a few minutes an admin takes TW tests. So, I swear to myself that at that moment I did not have any sounds, that boy started screaming that he would take a ban and does not want, at that moment his mom also appears in the room and begins to ask him what happened (I do not have nothing with his mother but that's the story). As he screams there, he tells him he will lose something that worked a lot. After his mom left the room begins to cry. I tried to calm him down but I did not have it. Anyway after the TW test he received a 90-day ban for Aimbot :). When I saw he was so upset that he did not count, I said to give him my secondary account that I had infernus, level 30+, a lot of money and stuff. Guess what he did? He started to paint again with aimbot. This was a very funny incident because he was still crying, but he also played with aimbot :). And guess what after? He was taken back to the TW tests and took another shot :). (This happened on another server but on the samp.)

Name :Docinel

Proofs : I had another acc before this one , long time ago, when me and one of my friends that is not playing today decided to go at paintball.But because we came from an AD server we were good at DM with deagle in that times.Now I can't say that :).Anyway, nontheless we were really good so one player decided to report us for cheats , (AIM,WALL) I don't even remember, the thing is that he reported both of us and on the server just 1 admin was on duty and he was with spec on my friend.You know why I know this? because this admin banned my friend for cheating , I wasn't banned :D.
After that of course my friend told him to show the proofs and made a reclamation because he didn't used any cheats,(actually that admin bought admin 2 days ago) and after the admin showed him the proofs and the admin himself noticed that there was no cheating , he told my friend it's wrong ban,so my friend got unbanned, same story , he went to paintball and the same admin gave him ban again, and this time this admin gave my friend ban for "Bad language" which is funny because he didn't said anything since he joined again server, he made again reclamation and in 1 day that admin got demoted , and you think it's not good enough, my friend got ban on forum either but for "spam" and he had just 3 posts??.My friend told him to add him on skype and to speak face to face and the admin was 12 years old , and my friend told him that and in that minute the admin changed the age on skype to 23 years old

Edited by Docinel

The winner of the previous mission: Docinel (5)

Starting date of the mission : 11/02/2019

Ending date of the mission : 17/02/2019

Mission : in this mission you have to write the name of our factions SFSI using cars. You can use any cars you want, faction cars, personal, server, friends cars ... Be original and creative. Post your screen shot here, u can take it from a high building or using heli etc etc ...Only one SS is accepted. Good luck!

Note : Each member have the right to post only 1 screenshot, and you don't have the right to edit your post ( edited posts will be rejected ). 

Please respect the participation model below :

Name :

Proofs : 

Edited by The Weeknd

The winner of the previous mission: Daniyal_Xo (5)

Starting date of the mission : 18/02/2019

Ending date of the mission : 24/02/2019

Mission : This mission is a bit difficult. You have to make players from different schools say "SFSI Power! ❤️". That is to say every faction member from LVSI or LSSI, talk to them and convince them to say it then take a SS and post it here! You can try as much players as you want, it will be counted when it comes to choosing the winner. 

Good Luck !

Note : Each member have the right to post only 1 post, and you don't have the right to edit it ( edited posts will be rejected ). 

You can make more then 1 SS.

Name :

Proofs : 

Edited by The Weeknd

The winner of the previous mission: None

Starting date of the mission : 04/03/2019

Ending date of the mission : 10/03/2019

Mission : in this mission, and since it's women's day celebration on the server. You have to take a symbolic SS experssing your love to females. You are free to use Female skins, pink cars, costumes etc... Be creative !

Note : Each member have the right to post only 1 post, and you don't have the right to edit it ( edited posts will be rejected ). 

You can make more then 1 SS.

Name :

Proofs : 

Price: 200.000$

Edited by T h e W e e k n d