SF School Instructors - Weekly Mission

On 6/21/2020 at 4:59 PM, TheWeeknd BTD said:

Name : TheWeeknd. 

Starting date of the mission : 22/06/2020 - 00:00.

Ending date of the mission : 28/06/2020 - 23:59.

Mission : In this Mission you have to sell the maximum number of licenses to players with level 1-49.

If you want to participate in this Mission you MUST reply in this topic. In the end of this week i will check the AR points for only those who participate.

Note : Please respect the participation model below :

• Name :
  • Proofs : ( Say nothing here because you don't need proofs ).

Prize : 200.000$

I participate

Nick: Dabro

Mission ongoing interval (date & time): 22nd of June 2020, 00:00 - 28th of June 2020, 23:59

The winner name (Rank): Mitica.Vulcanizare (SF Supervisor)

Prize: $200.000

Mentions: HeadSmasher has been disqualified due to not using the model mentioned by the leader in order to be considered a participant. The prize shall be delivered as soon as possible. | Nice mission, Weeknd. :) 

Nick: Dabro

Starting date of the mission: 30th of June 2020, 10:20

Ending date of the mission: 5th of July 2020, 23:59

Mission: You have to take 6 pictures in the following circumstances: https://imgur.com/a/3WA4doS

Prize: $300.000

General rules:

- you are allowed to post only one time;

- once 24 hours passed, you cannot edit the post anymore (if even the forum role allows you);

- first who finishes the mission and proves it by posting here wins the prize;

- disobeying the requirements is punished by disqualification;

- use the posting model found on the first page of this topic in order to be considered a participant.

Particular rules:

- 3rd and 5th picture, you do not have to hide the chat and mini-map;

- 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, you have to hide the chat and mini-map before taking each one;

- 1st, 4th, you have to buy a camera from any 24/7 shop, zoom-in until you reach the same view as mine, hold F10 key then take a screenshot, in order to have your name and the server DNS visible.

Nick: Dabro

Mission ongoing interval (date & time): 30th of June 2020, 10:20 - 5th of July 2020, 23:59

The winner name (rank): -

Prize: $300.000

Mentions: -

Nick: Dabro

Starting date of the mission: 6th of July 2020, 13:10

Ending date of the mission: 11th of July 2020, 23:59

Mission: Take pictures with 10 cops, 8 gangsters, 4 leaders and 5 helpers in the following circumstances:

- cops -> https://imgur.com/9qEry5g

- gangsters -> https://imgur.com/UlMwG1D

- leaders -> https://imgur.com/1VkUZPx

- helpers -> https://imgur.com/NMvID8a

Prize: $300.000

General rules:

• you are allowed to post only one time;
  • once 24 hours passed, you cannot edit the post anymore (if even the forum role allows you to);
  • first who finishes the mission and proves it by posting here wins the prize;
  • disobeying the requirements is punished by disqualification;
  • use the posting model found on the first page of this topic in order to be considered a participant.

Particular rules:

• bring them as one by one for each picture;
  • you are not allowed to take pictures with factions managers (level 4+ admins);
  • the mayor is not considered a leader;
  • for the factions led by 2 leaders, take only one of them;
  • if somebody is leader & helper at the same time, you are allowed to bring them again to another place (for example: picture with plutonium on the huge sign and on the wooden track as well).
Edited by dabro.pdf
grammar.exe stopped working

• Name :Akatsuki.
  • Starting date of the mission :24.08.2020
  • Ending date of the mission :30.08.2020
  • Mission :Okay so this one is more tricky. You basically have to take a photo where the DATE / HOUR and your name are clear. 
  • You have to take 5 pictures with Helper level 1, 5 pictures with Helper level 2, 3 Pictures with admin 1, 2, 3, and 1 picture with an admin4, one picture with an admin 5
  • For any type of questions  you can contact me in game or on discord, good luck everyone!!!!!!
  • Prize :$200,000
  • NOTE: YOU NEED TO HAVE A TOTAL OF 21 PICTURES!! EVERY ONE NEEDS TO BE WITH A DIFFERENT STAFF MEMBERS. 
  • Extra note: Everyone who tries to participate will get a 50k bonus from me, the winner will get 200k, so try your best to win it boys!
Edited by TheWeeknd BTD

Nick: Akatsuki.

Mission ongoing interval (date & time): 24.08.2020 - 30.08.2020 

The winner name (rank): DJC(5)

Prize: $200.000

Mentions: Congrats.

*Rest of the participants will get the 50k bonus as i told u, contact me in game for the money

Edited by A K A T S U K I

• Starting date of the mission : 31/08/2020 
  • Ending date of the mission : 7/09/2020
  • Mission :In this mission you will have to impress me with a costume (/costumes). The best one will win ;D. I don't wanna see any vulgarity (such as D's) any racism (such as swastikas). Any type of vulgarity / racism will be punished. U can do anything you'd like, i saw very funny and cute costumes around the server, so try your luck. Best one wins, as i told you.

Nick: Akatsuki.

Mission ongoing interval (date & time): 31/08/2020 - 7/09/2020

The winner name (rank): DJC(5)

Prize: $200.000

Mentions: Congrats.

*Pork should've win because he had the best costume, but he has a GIANT D in his costume, and i said NO VULGARITY, so DJC wins, radius's costume has no meaning for real ,i can't understand it, so that makes DJC the winner.

Edited by A K A T S U K I

• Starting date of the mission : 7.09.2020
  • Ending date of the mission : 14.09.2020
  • Mission :As we have the B-Days we'll have also a special weekly mission!
  • In this mission you will have to take 1 screenshot with the maximum possible number of leaders in the getgift spot, Make sure the DATE and HOUR are visible on your Screenshots.
  • At the end of this week, we will check all the participants screenshots, and the winner will be the one who have the highest number of leaders in 1 screenshot. Only faction leaders accepted, admin 4+ won't be counted. 
Edited by TheWeeknd BTD

San Fierro School Instructor
Mission of The Week

(1st Feb - 7 Feb)

This Week we set aim to Help Players in Fishing ? by selling them Fishing License. Rank 1 - 5 Instructors have to sell 7 Fishing License to any Level of player for participation in Weekly mission.  Top 3 Instructors who fulfill mission rapidly and post here with respective model before others will be rewarded more prize as compare to other  participants.

1st Winner Prize = 100.000$

2nd Winner Prize = 75.000$

3rd Winner Prize = 50.000$

Participation in Mission = 25.000$

Posting Model For Participants:

Nickname:

Proofs:

*Edited Pictures will disqualify you from this contest.

Edited by TheWeeknd BTD

• Name: Seecron
  • The winner name (Rank): Radius14 (SF Trainee)
  • Prize: 25.000$
  • Mentions: Being the only participant of this Weekly Mission, he will recieve 25.000$ (Participation Prize).
Edited by Seecron

San Fierro School Instructor
Mission of The Week

(08 Feb - 14 Feb)

This Week we have Mission to Sell 4  Set of Licenses. *1 Set* means sell all 5 Licenses Fishing, Sailing , Materials , Weapon & Flying to 1 player. So You guys Just have to sell 4 sets means Sell all Licenses  to 4 players. Top 3 Instructors who fulfill mission rapidly and post here with respective model before others will be rewarded more prize as compare to other  participants.

1st Winner Prize = 100.000$

2nd Winner Prize = 75.000$

3rd Winner Prize = 50.000$

Participation in Mission = 25.000$

Posting Model For Participants:

Nickname:

Proofs: