roblema la deschiderea samp-ului. Pls help!

Erasmyn100

Hello, It Seems You Might Have The CD Disk Version Of GTA SA, If Yes Then You Should Download The Downgraded Version Of It In Order To Run SAMP. Although This Problem Might Occur When You Have More then 1 GTA Installed, It is Difficult For The SAMP Client Then To Find The Right gta_sa.exe. First Relocate Your gta_sa.exe And If It still doesnt work, Download A New Fresh GTA SA From Here: GTA SA Fresh Link

I managed to fix it but now samp looks different because I think i forgot some mods... How can i transfer my mods from the previous folder to my currently folder. And now that you inferred it, i do have many gta san andreas folders (4 or 5). Furthermore, when i put the game in the bar, then i can't open it.... it simply doesn't open and i need close it. Can i rewind my pc or something in order to get my previous folder without issues?

Hello @Erasmyn100!

» At First To Seek Help, You Need To Follow A Format.

» Looking Forward To Your Problem, If You Have Mods Re-Install It.

» Secondly, Before Re-Installing the Mods, Try downloading this " Click Here ", Extract It Into Your Main Folder of GTA San Andreas.

I Hope I Helped You, Have A Nice Day!

Archived