Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

Vreţi scandal? Vă dau scandal!

BIS aka OldNab

1 hour ago, BIS aka OldNab said:

I know the truth hurts. Kosovo is rightful Serbian land, go learn some history, t*rk.

What it hurts to me is that i am Albanian and i don't say Kosovo is Albania Kosovo is independent, will you say the same if Romania had a small country taken by Bulgaria and now that place is independent?! 99% of Kosovo are Albanian speakers you like it or not but i am done with racism and racist people like you. History is that every occupation will break and that happened in the Kosovo War. 

11 minutes ago, AlessandroY1 said:

History is that every occupation will break

Exactly, every occupation will break, and that is the T*rkish occupation of Kosovo. Until the second half of the 19th century, Kosovo had a Serbian majority, but it was purged by the Ottoman invaders. Again, learn some history.

1 hour ago, BIS aka OldNab said:

A country without an army is independent. Yeah, sure. Go lick some more American kurac.

Love the moment when you say learn history when you didn't listen to the news.

Edited by AlessandroY1

11 hours ago, AlessandroY1 said:

Love the moment when you say learn history when you didn't listen to the news.

Yeah, I saw that. Also saw the American flags all over and the statue of Clinton. Very independent of you! Btw, where are the tanks? Where are the planes? You think you can win a war with vans and trucks? Haha.