Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

How dare you?

v i d i r i c

On 8/27/2019 at 9:37 AM, DoPamine said:

Cancer :(

post more don't lost motivation they are all a faction of friends trying to make you feel bad cause you to do always better but like all Slavic countries they hate losing xD 

12 hours ago, AlessandroY1 said:

post more don't lost motivation they are all a faction of friends trying to make you feel bad cause you to do always better but like all Slavic countries they hate losing xD 

Romania is not a Slavic country. Also, what the fuck are you doing here? Oh, I forgot, you live with horses in your apartments in Tirana, no SA:MP servers and barely some Internet made their way there.

13 hours ago, AlessandroY1 said:

How come you came to this "Slavic Country's" server then? His memes s*ck a*s and from what I saw in some comments so does his personality. If he posts everything that crosses his mind ofcourse it will be bad and we will bash him for that so he can learn. If those people that got a Moderator rank for this section tell this meme is sh*t and almost everyone that frequently checks this section does too, I think it is time to reconsider and start from scrap and rethink what you want to post next. Maybe if you actually think about what you will post maybe it will be good, who knows, everyone gets a road for redemption. We don't live off discrimination, this community had foreigners as staff members that got very high up the ladder, why didn't we "make them feel bad" because they did better than some of us? Know your facts and stop thinking we are picking on you just because you aren't Romanians, it is false and wrong.

Un T/C? Văd că nu o arde bine topicul ăsta.

Edited by 5stackz
Sunt autist și nu știu să conjug

1 hour ago, BIS aka OldNab said:

Romania is not a Slavic country. Also, what the fuck are you doing here? Oh, I forgot, you live with horses in your apartments in Tirana, no SA:MP servers and barely some Internet made their way there.

Whatever Romania is, 30 years earlier you were Russia's bitch, sick savages internet made you a little modern this doesn't change anything that happened in Europe (Crusade war - Romanian-Hungarian war ...) Your revolution took control over your country, culture and now all that you can read about is rainbows and flowers :)

talibanu? what the hell does this even means, 300 years earlier you were slaughtering each others for religion and selling forgiveness paychecks (sorry for my dear Christians :) ) , the west created a war and a brand new market where they could sell their shit and weaponize a fake war, just to make the world blind over the thousands of violations that happen every day in Palestine, Burma, Lybia..., they set everything up by the end of WW2 . Just google what France did to guinea when she forced full independence. We are all invaded by our hateful souls :)

Edited by DoPamine

59 minutes ago, BIS aka OldNab said:

Firstly i live in Stockholm, Sweden secondly we don't live with horses in Tirana and remember who stared the beef with the Kosovo topic and you saying allways learn history learn history when you don't know nothing. I know a lot of Romanians and i may say that they are the best friends i could make on the internet they make me feel so good and you are just a bad example of them showing racism ect ect Enaught with beef if you cannot take it i am being honest attack me if you don't like that. 

8 minutes ago, 5stackz said:

How come you came to this "Slavic Country's" server then? His memes s*ck a*s and from what I saw in some comments so does his personality. If he posts everything that crosses his mind ofcourse it will be bad and we will bash him for that so he can learn. If those people that got a Moderator rank for this section tell this meme is sh*t and almost everyone that frequently checks this section does too, I think it is time to reconsider and start from scrap and rethink what you want to post next. Maybe if you actually think about what you will post maybe it will be good, who knows, everyone gets a road for redemption. We don't live off discrimination, this community had foreigners as staff members that got very high up the ladder, why didn't we "make them feel bad" because they did better than some of us? Know your facts and stop thinking we are picking on you just because you aren't Romanians, it is false and wrong.

Un T/C? Văd că nu o arde bine topicul ăsta.

You don't own my thoughts, you don't like them then don't come anywhere near or across my memes :)

1 minute ago, DoPamine said:

You don't own my thoughts, you don't like them then don't come anywhere near or across my memes :)

man leave them you see this server has problems promoting someone to moderator saying to players: what the fuck are you doing here?

at least English players have rules that don't even allow them to swear they get demoted and banned if they use these words (i bet they will say: Than don't play here)

I can play wherever i want and one more thing: They know they racist they just don't like to accept it

12 hours ago, AlessandroY1 said:

this server has problems promoting someone to moderator saying to players: what the fuck are you doing here?

This server has a problem allowing foreigners to talk shit about Romanians. That's the real problem. Again: if you don't like us, just go somewhere else.

12 hours ago, DoPamine said:

30 years earlier you were Russia's bitch

We've been Russia's bitch between 1944 and 1964. Meanwhile, Arabs and Jews are USA's bitches even today.

300 years earlier you were slaughtering each others for religion and selling forgiveness paychecks

Maybe 600 years ago. Problem is Muslims slaughter people for religion today :)

30 years earlier you were Russia's bitch

Taci dracului de musulman imputit, iesi in mortii tai si pleaca altundeva. Probabil in momentul asta tu stai cu portretul lu' bin Laden in casa si vii aici sa ne insulti pe noi, cacat cu ochi ce esti.

Lutsche meinen Schwanz! Verdammter Araber. Allah ist schwul!

1 hour ago, BIS aka OldNab said:

This server has a problem allowing foreigners to talk shit about Romanians. That's the real problem. Again: if you don't like us, just go somewhere else.

We've been Russia's bitch between 1944 and 1964. Meanwhile, Arabs and Jews are USA's bitches even today.

Maybe 600 years ago. Problem is Muslims slaughter people for religion today :)

Where were you when we ruleed asia,north africa and half of europe for 1200 years? We aren't no one bitch even today we can curse whoever the fuck we want and we can express our opinions without being punished, russia dumped her chernoyl toxic shit on your east land and now you are dealing with cancers everyday. At least we ruled the world once, but you never did/will

And about killing people for religion, religion is just a cover for the dirty market , hitler killed thousands of people and still, he is a dictator not a terrorist! The invadors killed almost a million and a half on india,egypt,algeria... still they are not terrorists , and today at syria , usa russia UK even france they're bombing everywhere around iraq/syria and they are not the terrorists, terrorism is a definition created by high-power to grant their position and make people fear on their safety :)

Edited by DoPamine

i auzi ce zice titel asta

@DoPamine

i have arab neighbors and they smell like dog shit

first of all, fuck your culture. since i was a kid, i saw girls in a arab family, getting beaten up in the street by their big brothers and their father while mom was watching, unable to do something about it.

second, you guys are cheap skinny fucks. unless you are born in a rich family in saudi arabia. wonder why we see guys like you working in factories? cheap labor force. 

and the last one, you guys are "copti de laba". i wonder how you feel when you see a girl with an uncovered ankle, bitch. 

1 hour ago, DoPamine said:

russia dumped her chernoyl toxic shit on your east land and now you are dealing with cancers everyday

Besides not knowing history or politics, you're proving that you're dumb af by not knowing geography. Chernobyl is 700 km North to our northernmost point. Romania was not seriously affected by that radiation, not even in 1986.

1 hour ago, DoPamine said:

At least we ruled the world once, but you never did/will

Who, more exactly? Who ruled the world? The French and English colonies? Hahaha