SAMP fixes not working

SideLo VIP

Whenever I try to connect server with having (fixes.asi and fixes.ini) it won't start and displays crash box if i remove fixes files the game starts normally I don't have any mods in cleo folder. I want to use fixes to connect multiple accounts.

I am using:

SAMP 0.3.7-R3 latest

GTA SA v1.00

Cleo 4.3.22 latest

Windows 10 Pro

+Rectangular HUD (radarrect.asi and rest things are in gta3.img and hud.txd) - so this is not issue I always play with this it works fine with fixes.

The crash box I get

Xdm2f9K.png

28 minutes ago, uV Dabro said:

Have you tried an earlier client version, like 0.3.7? - https://dracoblue.net/downloads/samp-client/

Yes I have tried 0.3.7 R2 and 0.3.7 too.

22 minutes ago, NROBBERTD said:

Use the clean version of GTA (without mods), and SA-MP R1 (you can download it from moduri.ro/samp

my GTA is clean without mods and I have tried SA-MP R1 but I will download this 0.3.7 again from this website also clean GTA.

Like what is said above u cant use modloader and fixes same time or multiprocess although u if u want to keep modloader u can use sandboxie to open 2 samp accounts same time 

PS: all those who saying use clean version of gta are not helping they just want +1 topic gl

Archived