Thanks, i lost 2.5kk to player who win with bug

Apoxi

Hello, we played nicely and everything was fine, untill we got bug stuck us

I raised first 100K, madalin called, Power BZ Folded on first hand. then we raised 100K more, then He raised me 100K i go all in

and game stuck, i waited few minutes call admins /report and sms no one help. so i got some screenshots

Finally i got some money in game and could but some stuff. but suddenly something like that happen

i asked them nicely to quit because i'm all-in if i was 100-200-300K in i would've leave game but meh they don't leave

after few minutes it kicked me out of table automatically 

you can see in screenshots 

https://imgur.com/Z3jZQy1

https://imgur.com/tMEoc9W

Noticed now** this topic from my other account.

@ApoxiJust wait, the scripters are working for new updates and they will watch for bugs when they are ready to put the updates on servers. 
Also you have a posting model for future bug reports.

Neither helper nor admins can do anything about such problems. They can't just unstuck the game if it got stuck for whatever reason.

Also it is very unlikely a scripter can figure out why the game got stuck from just two pictures and nobody else providing proofs or complaining that their game got stuck too.

There is also no way for us to figure out if you had the winning hand in that game or if another player had it. We can only check how much money you have lost when leaving a poker table, in total. At 05/11/2019 at 18:41 you lost $1.344.020. I will return this sum of money to your account and leave the topic open for the scripter to check if he can check out anything.

Archived