PD Siren Still Bug :/

BloodLINE

I don't understand how this problem happens only to you. And more weird is that when I transfered the vehicle to my account and tested, the beacon remained on the vehicle after login.

Tell me, is there any other PD member who faces this problem?

i never heard from any cop about this problem and  i think  problem is with this car and one more thing siren didn't disappear immediately. it's disappear like maybe  30 minutes when server despawn vehicle or maybe after long time.in the morning when i  put siren or night  sometime i have to relog siren remain  and bro test this vehicle after long time like put the sire  on vehicle and then relog after some hours when you are free. you can have this vehicle for test i have other vehicle's i will use them meanwhile.

Your vehicle is haunted by the siren ghost and doesn't want it to have a siren on it. Either you put it back each time or you use a different car.

Either way, we cannot find a bug while that vehicle is on our account. So maybe you are removing the siren somehow knowingly or unknowingly.

Archived