Gold is gone

Charza

Hi there.

I have a question, i started this game around 2 weeks ago and i bought my first gold with real money and I bought a car and wanted to colour it, okay there we go.. i did /carcolor and it turned out good. The system said "/carcolor or /hiddencolor" so i thought hiddencolor was a command to colour the second colour. (Stupid as I am) did this command and coloured it, not knowing that i would lose 450 gold. Okay so, tonight I wanted to buy a premium car with gold and it says "Not enough gold" i checked my shop and there we go, it says that I bought hidden colour.. which I did not even know.  To make this whole story short: Can it be turned back? Because I dont want this hidden colour and i did not even notice this. Please help me out with this.

Love, Charza.

7 hours ago, Madalin said:

Open a ticket for Shop category.

The shop category does not have anything to do with this problem. The gold is gone from the game not from clienti.b-zone.ro aka shop.b-zone.ro. Please don’t give wrong suggestions to people.

Hey all,

Thank you for responding! 

Kelton said it was my own fault in this case, (for not reading it very well, i thought i was buying the colour with money oops) so yeah i guess i can't anything anymore.

Xoxo

1 hour ago, Charza said:

Hey all,

Thank you for responding! 

Kelton said it was my own fault in this case, (for not reading it very well, i thought i was buying the colour with money oops) so yeah i guess i can't anything anymore.

Xoxo

Well, as I said, the fault was yours, but in some cases Kelton can reverse some actions... if he wants to. Anyways, happy to assist you anytime, just PM me or create a new topic.

:topic_closed:

Archived