Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

GTA San Andreas is not opening.

FuRy.TALIBAN

Hii guyss,I hope you are all fine ?....Guys when i open samp click on connect nothing happens...Computer doesn't do anything.... then i decided to open normal gta san andreas but the main problem is in normal gta san andreas...It is not opening when i try to open it nothing happens no error occurs...I also install New Windows 7 and also tried 2 3 Setups of GTA San Andreas from moduri.ro/gta utorrent and Modpack and some other websites but it doesn't work....It doesn't show any error....You can see here what i want to tell you  https://imgur.com/a/M7ACETv 

Please help me to fix this issue as soon as possible.

6 minutes ago, ApostolDV said:

Detele gta_sa.set from Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files and try again or run samp.exe and gta_sa.exe as Administrator (Right click on app > Properties > Run as administrator).

i Don't have gta_sa.set in Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files.

Hey, try looking through these threads and see if you can find anything useful:

1 2 3

If absolutely nothing works, your graphic drivers might be outdated. Consider updating/reinstalling them.

Just now, JoHaR said:

@DaniRB Can you help me via team viewer?

I can't, sorry. I've had this problem too on a PC at my school and I couldn't fix it because the graphics card was outdated and there was nothing I could do about it. It's likely that your graphic drivers are at fault. If that's the case, look up a tutorial on Google on how to update them. Good luck!

@JoHaR I think i know how to fix that, download Driver booster and let the app scan and update all of your drivers.

Then everything will be fine, if not contact me in private or here.

Archived