Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

GTA Menu Map

EddyRS

Hello, B-Zone Community! I recently ran into a problem while trying to change the in-game Menu Map. I've seen many modpacks with that specific map changed. Many friends in Taxi Factions have changed the map from a modpack, not individually, so i'm wondering if anyone knows how to change it. Here is the map i'm talking about: https://imgur.com/a/rcWOTJi. Currently thinking about changing it to a map with all locations. Thanks in advance! 

What exactly do you need? A tutorial? Or you have a problem installing?

I need the name of the file which replaces the menu map. Like the map that you toggle using M has map.txd, but the map in the ingame menu has something like a .txd or something... I'm looking for that specific file

12 hours ago, SteelHellCat911 said:

That's the map on "M". I need the MENU map, like the one where you press ESC and press MAP. 

Hi, you will have to use Spark IMG Editor, try to open the file called "gta3.img" or something like that in the "Models" folder located in the GTA root.

Let me know how it worked out. Thanks!

12 hours ago, Jackson Brooklyn said:

Hi, you will have to use Spark IMG Editor, try to open the file called "gta3.img" or something like that in the "Models" folder located in the GTA root.

Let me know how it worked out. Thanks!

Installed SPARK IMG Editor, but still can't figure out how to change the map... I think it is radar00, radar01 files, but they are more than 100 and there has to be some way I can change the map Whole.

27 minutes ago, SteelHellCat911 said:

Installed SPARK IMG Editor, but still can't figure out how to change the map... I think it is radar00, radar01 files, but they are more than 100 and there has to be some way I can change the map Whole.

Nope, that's it, radar00.txd up to radar143.txd

Just now, Jackson Brooklyn said:

Nope, that's it, radar00.txd up to radar143.txd

Do I have to edit every single one ? Like extract them from GTA3.img and use txdworkshop and replace every bit, then replace them in GTA3.img ?

8 minutes ago, SteelHellCat911 said:

Do I have to edit every single one ? Like extract them from GTA3.img and use txdworkshop and replace every bit, then replace them in GTA3.img ?

I don't think you can do that. I don't have the knowledge of doing that so maybe there's a way, let's just wait and see if someone has a better answer.

1 minute ago, Jackson Brooklyn said:

I don't think you can do that. I don't have the knowledge of doing that so maybe there's a way, let's just wait and see if someone has a better answer.

Alright, Seems like a good idea.

1 minute ago, CouldnoT said:

Hey!

You have to install this three files.

CLEO-http://cleo.li/ MAP WITH M-http://www.mediafire.com/file/3c683042pdjre5e SAMPFUNCS-https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/gWMkOOPQ

They are edited with all places and working fine. Don't forget to give me that reputation if it worked.

Enjoy!

I mentioned above, about 2 times that I need the MENU map, the one where you press ESC and click Map to show it. Not the one where you press M. The "M" map is already changed for me, but I need the menu map to be changed.

On 4/1/2020 at 8:02 PM, SteelHellCat911 said:

I mentioned above, about 2 times that I need the MENU map, the one where you press ESC and click Map to show it. Not the one where you press M. The "M" map is already changed for me, but I need the menu map to be changed.

So you have to edit it manually with TXD workshop.

Or i found this :

you can ask him to re-upload his mod again.

I think you got your answer, this topic will be closed since you didn't reply for a long time.

We're waiting for your mod to be posted.

Archived