GTA San Andreas stop working

FuRy.TALIBAN

Hey Guys, What's up??

Guys again when i open samp click on connect it shows some dll errors i also downloaded dll files but again issue when i press ok then GTA San Andreas Single player running i don't know why.. then

crash report GTA_SA.exe stop working...I also reinstall windows and downloaded 2 3 Setups of gta sa but still error occurs.. please help me...You can see the Problem Here : - 

Hey, JoHaR! I saw you are having problems with your GTA. I strongly recommend a fresh install of Windows, preferably change/switch to Windows 10 since it eliminates most of the problems you'd encounter, but if you have a less powerful PC, I recommend installing an older version of Windows 10. If this isn't an option for you, you can go over the internet and search GTA SA redist files. The Windows change might also improve your PC's overall peformance, so It's kind of the best option right here. Anyways, I hope you can resolve the issue, If so, give me a feedback. Peace! 

Archived