Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

‘Matrix 4’: Keanu Reeves Says The Only Reason He Came Back Is The “Beautiful Script & A Wonderful Story”

CouldnoT

‘Matrix 4’: Keanu Reeves Says The Only Reason He Came Back Is The “Beautiful Script & A Wonderful Story”

The-Matrix-Keanu-Reeves-750x400.jpg

For years, it was clear that Warner Bros. wanted a new film in the ‘Matrix’ franchise. However, it just seemed like a fruitless endeavor. Then it was revealed that not only is the ‘Matrix’ franchise getting a new sequel, but it is going to be directed by one half of the Wachowski duo that crafted the original trilogy and that it would star Keanu Reeves once again, surprising many. And now, thanks to a new interview, Reeves explained why he is heading back to his beloved sci-fi-action franchise one more time.

Speaking to Empire, Reeves said the only reason he’s coming back to “The Matrix” for a fourth film is because of the story that filmmaker Lana Wachowski presented him.

“Lana Wachowski wrote a beautiful script and a wonderful story that resonated with me,” said Reeves. “That’s the only reason to do it. To work with her again is just amazing. It’s been really special, and the story has, I think, some meaningful things to say, and that we can take some nourishment from.”

About that script, co-star Carrie-Anne Moss also had nice things to say about the screenplay written by Wachowski alongside David Mitchell and Aleksandar Hemon.

“When it was brought to me in the way that it was brought to me, with incredible depth and all of the integrity and artistry that you could imagine, I was like, ‘This is a gift.’ It was just very exciting,” said the actress.

Obviously, those comments don’t do much to explain what exactly is happening in the new ‘Matrix’ sequel. With the story seemingly wrapped up in the much-maligned “Matrix Revolutions,” fans are curious how the series continues, especially with the Reeves in the film. Even with all the trepidation felt by people who love the original trilogy, it appears the actors that are working on the film are excited to be back and think the story will make it all worth it.

As of now, “The Matrix 4” is expected to hit theaters on May 21, 2021. However, with the COVID-19 pandemic delaying production for a number of months, it’s unclear if Warner Bros. will keep the film on that date or if it will get pushed back like so many other films.

Source

Edited by CouldnoT

12 minutes ago, Tendoi said:

I hope that they will keep making the film, this role was made for Keanu. They will keep most of the old cast?

You have the full cast of matrix 4 here : click.

Edited by CouldnoT