Brie Larson Revealed She Auditioned for ‘The Hunger Games,’ ‘Star Wars,’ And The ‘Terminator’ Reboot

CouldnoT

Brie Larson Revealed She Auditioned for ‘The Hunger Games,’ ‘Star Wars,’ And The ‘Terminator’ Reboot

brie-larson-star-wars-750x400.jpg

There are plenty of intriguing “what if” casting stories in Hollywood, where now-known actors auditioned for roles that they didn’t get, before the movie ended up being incredibly successful. There’s Jake Gyllenhaal auditioning for “Lord of the Rings,” Gwyneth Paltrow in “Jurassic Park” or Kurt Russell‘s auditioning to play Han Solo. The latest actor to reveal the major roles they auditioned for? Brie Larson, who revealed she auditioned for “The Hunger Games,” the “Terminator” reboot, and also “Star Wars.”

Larson revealed her unsuccessful auditions during the first video on her newly launched  Youtube channel . Though Larson is now busy being part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Captain Marvel, she opened up about how she could have been part of the galaxy far, far away. “I auditioned for ‘Star Wars’ too,” the actor admitted.

“I auditioned for ‘Hunger Games’, I auditioned for the ‘Terminator’ reboot. I actually was thinking about the ‘Terminator’ reboot today because I got a flat tire and I was like, ‘Oh the last time I got a flat tire was when I was driving into my audition for Terminator. Got a flat tire at the audition, and then didn’t get the job.”

Though Larson didn’t reveal which roles she auditioned for, it’s not hard to guess that her “Star Wars” audition was to play either Rey or Jyn Erso — since there, unfortunately, haven’t been that many female roles in “Star Wars” even if it’s improved from the first two trilogies.

When it comes to “The Hunger Games” and the “Terminator” reboot — most likely “Terminator: Genisys” — it seems likely that Larson auditioned for Katniss Everdeen and Sarah Connor, respectively. Though, due to Larson’s lack of experience with big franchises at the time, it is also possible she auditioned for supporting roles.

theplaylist.net