BUG- Tuning

Groot

@Diptanshu, In response to your thread, The server doesn't save everything in real-time/instantly. This method is used to reduce the exchange of information between the host and the server(not RPG). 

Further explanation: The /park command PROBABLY resets all criteria changed within a specific period of time.

E.g: If you change something in your car and you don't wait a period of time for the server to update what you changed and you directly rest(/park). It's only logical for the server to reset all criteria already set as default/before(which in your case was the dollar wheel). 

You can even see this when you destroy your car to a certain point where if you /park the server automatically detects the  HP of the car and gives an error. 

@nWo Mushroom I used /park instantly to only demonstrate what was happening with the vehicle in the video, i tried to change the wheels multiple times before this and used /park after a pretty long intervals. I even changed other elements in tuning alongside it and they were saved correctly, it was just the wheels that couldn't be changed.

@Diptanshu  Did you have this problem exclusively with that car ? or is this like a general problem with Hotring As ? I have seen the likes of this before and what has worked for me was removing all the tunings first and parking it and then add the new tuning you want.