Bzone Tutorial

YoungBlood Nazismus

Nick-ul tau: Fvck
Server: RPG1
Descrierea bugului:Hey,So basically I've created a new account last night, I mistakenly chose to have the tutorial, That was not the issue, I typed /Getjob then I crashed but when I got back later to pass the tuto again I already had the job so the script won't get me through to the next task, So Im stuck in the tuto. Please if you can reset my job so I can redo the tuto or just activate a CMD that allows us to skip it
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/oNrGWHk

I have seen this bug on my friend's account, the problem is the virtual world, when you relog in the middle of the tutorial and come back in the game, your virtual world will not be set to 0 but if you spawn your faggio and/or if you spawn a truck with /work, they spawn in virtual world 0 and they're not visible for you, and also I did /report and they set my virtual world to 0 so I could see the truck but when I got to the checkpoint for trucker, it wouldn't work. I would pass the checkpoint but it wouldn't move, also the "Distance to destination" shown for the trucker tour didn't change when I was moving towards the checkpoint, there really should be a skipthetutorial command, or fix these virtual world problems in the server @F4L KillerFish

Archived