Samp just pop up crash

D J C

Hi, this is a problem for last year,

but I still wanted to show it to you and ask you if you have a solution for this or not.

The game files are completely safe and have no problems, and besides, I did not install any mod method

C:\Users\user\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files | I cleared here too

I could only do this with one method and that is using ,,SAMP ADDON''.

The good thing is that the samp addon has strong anti crash, but on the other hand, it lowers the frame rate per second in the game and disrupts my work.

And i'm getting extreme lag in Interior

All this aside and what is your solution to this problem?

Hello,

Windows 10 has a lot of problems with games/applications, you won't just face SA: MP problem, be sure in that. I highly recommend changing your Windows 10 version. In personal experience I've faced system problems too buggy system, often crashes.

1. Try installing junk cleaner (Tuneup Untiles 2014)
2. Remove all GTA: SA files from your computer (Local, root, Documents, Registry)
3. Reinstall SA: MP
4. Move GTA: SA root to a new directory.
5.Try to change compatibility settings of both gta_sa.exe and samp.exe to Windows ME, and run them both as administrator.

6. Microsoft Visual and DirectX 9 

7. Get Driver booster to fresh install your drivers and update them

By the way, if your Windows 10 crashes due to a crashed gta_sa.exe, do this:
Press Win+R.
Type "cmd" without the quotes and press ENTER.
Type "taskkill /IM gta_sa.exe /F" without the quotes and press ENTER.
gta_sa will be forced to shutdown (just like killing the process in the task manager).

Thanks for using our section ? 

Hi, the above post summarized this more or less. But I can tell you I personally had this problem literally last week. I bought a PC with Windows 10 and I was met with the same problem.

The main route to enabling the game to work is you will need to access certain components that may be turned off. You can go to Search > Control Manager > Programs and Features > Turn Windows Features On or OFF. This may appear blank to you, if it is, you will need to fix the windows update component *.

If it is appears, it may say: 'Please wait' for a while but it should load, if it does not, refer to *. 

If it's appeared and shown a list of components you will need to enable all Direct X components, a folder called: Legacy Components and all the .NET frameworks. Make sure the black box is checked or you can manually check the subfolders within too to double check this. Once this is done, run SA:MP as an Administrator and try to run the game.

From my own experience, running SA:MP as an Administrator was the fix, running it in compatibility with others, e.g: Windows XP Service Pack 3 (which all the tutorials online say), it actually did not work for me.

__

* - If it did not load, you can refer to this topic here: 

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/error-0x800f0805/a5dd6981-7f7a-458f-a946-7d5863549eb3?auth=1

This is related to your Windows 10 being corrupted. It may be able to be fixed by the steps provided, if not, you will need to do what I did and reinstall windows on an ISO, usually on a DVD or detachable memory stick (you will need at least 8 GB if I am correct).

__

The error code you provided is usually to do with the game running in an uncompatible mode, try as I said, to run it as an Admin and see if it runs. That is what worked for me no less than 48 hours ago, and now my SA:MP is running smooth. 

All the best my friend

At least, I'm glad that this case it's already solved right now!

I tried all the solutions except this:

Install Microsoft Visual and  DirectX 9, according what Couldnot told me in his solution and it worked well.

Anyway Thank you, for the support @CouldnoT and @cowS.

Btw cowS, I hope you will be the mayor of December!!

Have great night.

Archived