Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

Toll House Makes A Chocolate Chip Cookie Cottage Kit If You're So Over Gingerbread Houses.

Kevin

screen-shot-2020-12-03-at-12-14-33-pm-1607015682.thumb.png.d78cacb1624b540e3efffc5700db3cb0.png

Each family has their own traditions around this time of year. For some, the gingerbread house competition is the main event leading up to Christmas. But I would be remiss to not mention the fact that, well, some people don't really like gingerbread! Although it's a December staple, there are people out there who don't prefer the spice-filled flavor profile, and that's totally okay. In such a case, Nestlé Toll House has chocolate chip cookie Holiday Cottages that are a perfect substitute so everyone can still be in on the fun.

Instead of the typical gingerbread panels, this kit comes with chocolate chip cookie panels that have a "link and lock" feature, making them easy to build. Rather than depending on frosting to keep your dessert house's walls up, they easily fit together to be stable.

"I was able to buy two before they sold out. As soon as I saw them I snatched them up. Now my store is out," one Instagram user said. I'd take their word for it and act fast so you can actually enjoy building your cookie house this year.

sursa:delish.com

• Kevin locked this topic