[HELP] SF Documentation

Azain

• Descriere problema: The problem is that  I want to get documentation of SAMPFUNCS and I searched a lot on internet but couldn't found except some few things
  • Poze / Video (optional): null
  • Cod (sursa pe baza caruia sa ajutam, daca e cazul): null
  • Alte precizări: null

This is what I realized. I think you want the right package of SAMPFUNCS.

Sampfuns v5.4.1 download link:

sf_5_4_1_sdk download link: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9dpe1kisamwbvw9/sf_5_4_1_sdk.zip/file

File preview:

P525ov0.png

And files that must be installed in the Sanny builder 3 before scripting.

otherwise The program does not support and compile opcodes at all.

Edited by D J C
Download link corrected

3 hours ago, Azain said:

@Tupi  For SFPlugins?

Exacly, what Tupi linked here, it's wiki website Which is placed in the case of Opcodes. Comes with examples and explanations.

Which is good website to use.

Edited by D J C

7 hours ago, Azain said:

@Tupi  For SFPlugins?

Hello @Azain. Sorry but since I didn't want to continue with the programmer role on B-Zone, the community isn't suited for this topic because here are programmers that don't want to further sharpen their coding skills regarding Sa:Mp moding.

What Tupi gave you is for CLEO scripting, a limited language for Sa:Mp .cs files (CLEO Script). It clearly can be seen that is not what you requested, mainly because lack of knowledge of current generation of programmers on this community.

Here is a lightweight tutorial of how to start programming in SF (by me): [C++] Cum sa creezi un mod de tip SFPlugin - C/C++ - B-Zone Community (b-zone.ro)

The only drawback with the above link is that it is written in romanian. (maybe a programmer like @Tupi can at least translate it in english since that's what's requested right now).

What you can currently do is just ask question on this forum: Другое - SAMPFUNCS | API C++ | BLASTHACK - Explosive Gamehacking 

Be aware, the forum is in russian, make use of google chrome's translate feature for talking with them.

7 hours ago, Azain said:

@Tupi  For SFPlugins?

You didn't ask for SFPlugins, I gave you the list of opcodes you use in .cs mods. If you want to do SFPlugin modes follow its tutorial @Vesca

4 hours ago, Vesca said:

Hello @Azain. Sorry but since I didn't want to continue with the programmer role on B-Zone, the community isn't suited for this topic because here are programmers that don't want to further sharpen their coding skills regarding Sa:Mp moding.

What Tupi gave you is for CLEO scripting, a limited language for Sa:Mp .cs files (CLEO Script). It clearly can be seen that is not what you requested, mainly because lack of knowledge of current generation of programmers on this community.

Here is a lightweight tutorial of how to start programming in SF (by me): [C++] Cum sa creezi un mod de tip SFPlugin - C/C++ - B-Zone Community (b-zone.ro)

The only drawback with the above link is that it is written in romanian. (maybe a programmer like @Tupi can at least translate it in english since that's what's requested right now).

What you can currently do is just ask question on this forum: Другое - SAMPFUNCS | API C++ | BLASTHACK - Explosive Gamehacking 

Be aware, the forum is in russian, make use of google chrome's translate feature for talking with them.

Thanks

• Tupi locked this topic