Bug visual /crates

Nero ToV

Nick-ul tau: LilneRo
Server: RPG1
Descrierea bugului: I openned a crate and after I got the prize and I pressed ESC the menu didn't close, I did this 4 times and it didn't resolve, I didn't have desync as you can see because I was playing normally.
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/r3fXjPI

Hi,

I do not seem to have this problem when trying to close the textdraw using the escape button. Does this happen all the time or was it just a one time thing?

As the system seems to be working correctly, if it was a one time thing then there is little we can do about it since there is no actual way of finding out what caused this problem.

1 hour ago, Kelton said:

Hi,

I do not seem to have this problem when trying to close the textdraw using the escape button. Does this happen all the time or was it just a one time thing?

As the system seems to be working correctly, if it was a one time thing then there is little we can do about it since there is no actual way of finding out what caused this problem.

it was just that day, it worked perfectly before too but yesterday I opened 3 crates and the textdraw didn't disappear.

That's how I suffered, it's probably not from the net, I think you would try to close too quickly, but I've heard from friends that I suffered too, so it's not your fault because not only you suffered.

17 hours ago, Nero ToV said:

Nick-ul tau: LilneRo
Server: RPG1
Descrierea bugului: I openned a crate and after I got the prize and I pressed ESC the menu didn't close, I did this 4 times and it didn't resolve, I didn't have desync as you can see because I was playing normally.
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/r3fXjPI

This usually happens due to a lag spike. I've been in your shoes before. It happens when you "spike lag" without desyncing while opening a crate. I had other cases where you are desynced however everything works perfectly. It's not due to the system itself. 

I've reported this bug before and it's a one-time thing(unless your connection is really bad). I can confirm that it's from a lag spike since you play on high a ping. Plus, the server is getting ddosed these days so it's only logical this happens. I've been playing with 500 ms however in other games 68 down to 52 ping.

In conclusion, this "bug" is due to a lag spike.

2 hours ago, nWo Mushroom said:

This usually happens due to a lag spike. I've been in your shoes before. It happens when you "spike lag" without desyncing while opening a crate. I had other cases where you are desynced however everything works perfectly. It's not due to the system itself. 

I've reported this bug before and it's a one-time thing(unless your connection is really bad). I can confirm that it's from a lag spike since you play on high a ping. Plus, the server is getting ddosed these days so it's only logical this happens. I've been playing with 500 ms however in other games 68 down to 52 ping.

In conclusion, this "bug" is due to a lag spike.

in conclusion we need better server hosts :))  just kidding Kelton don't kill me you know I love you ❤️ 

6 hours ago, Kelton said:

I see. Do you still have the problem now?

No, I opened another one with my main account and it didn't happen again.

Archived