Time Bug

EvidenT Terbea

Nick-ul tau: Robi1337
Server: RPG2.
Descrierea bugului: Dau FIND ca sa fac skill si imi spune ca nu au trecut 2 minute de la ultima cautare dar au trecut mai multe.

Circumstantele in care s-a produs bugul: Faceam skill la detective.
Screenshot(s): 

Hello, today i was playing for 2 hours and i didn't get the Payday's, i didn't expect that there is a problem or something, but when i had wanted, i've noticed that the wanted time is not moving and it was stuck at 15 min. I've talked with some other players and they had the same problem.

Proofs : https://imgur.com/a/atZHzsS

• Kelton changed the title to Time Bug

:ro: 

Salut,

Toate cele 3 topicuri deschise sunt practic cu aceeași cauză, așadar le-am unit.

Pare să fie o problemă, la unii jucători doar, cu contorizarea timpului pe server. Din această cauză nu merg lucruri precum cooldown-ul, nu expiră wantedul, nu se contorizează minutele jucate, etc.

Investigăm această problemă să vedem dacă-i găsim cauza. La o primă vedere ar părea să fie o problemă foarte ciudată de rețea, însă voi mai verifica cu scripterul mai în amănunt.

:en: 

Hi,

All 3 topics have basically the same cause, so I have merged them.
The problem seems to be, for some players at least, the counting of time on the server. Because of this things related to time do not work: cooldowns, wanted time, played time, etc.

We are investigating the problem to see if we can find the cause. At a first glance it seems like a weird connection issue, but together with our scripter we will do further investigating.

Proviziile scad la bunker în timp. Stocul la bunker crește cât timp joci pe server. Din moment ce e o problemă cu contorizarea timpului și nu ți s-a contorizat timpul jucat, logic că nici stocul la bunker nu avea cum să crească din exact aceeași cauză.

i've noticed this a couple of times, and i checked with my friend he had it also.

He was doing bunker , the time was not diminishing.

Yesterday, and also today, i've played the full hour, and then i didin't recieve my paycheck, *You haven't played long enough*

I was playing on my secondary, the Wanted Timer was not diminishing also.

it might be a bug in the time calculation.

Thank you.

@Kelton Si atunci unde au disparut proviziile?

47 minutes ago, Kelton said:

Proviziile scad la bunker în timp. Stocul la bunker crește cât timp joci pe server. Din moment ce e o problemă cu contorizarea timpului și nu ți s-a contorizat timpul jucat, logic că nici stocul la bunker nu avea cum să crească din exact aceeași cauză.

Archived