[CLEO] Problema cu IF

Moderat

Salut,

Am o portiune de cod unde zice IF 2@ == TRUE, si nu mi-o ia, desi codul e scris de altcineva chiar, care se pricepe mai bine decat mine.

Primesc urmatoarea eroare:

image.png

Nu inteleg ce alt parametru as putea pune.

Daca in loc de TRUE compar cu o cifra, de exemplu, functioneaza, dar cu TRUE nu functioneaza.

Care ar putea fi cauza?

Definitely, the source or version that person you are using is different from what you are using.

But as far as I understood your words. You said you could solve this problem with a number. But you want to script with the previous method, My suggestion is, use Const function (but I actually never tried that before):

const
TRUE = 1
FALSE = 0
end
if 2@ == TRUE
then
        some code ...
end

if 2@ == FALSE
then
        some code ...
end

If you want to fix/solve that code in general, I ask you to send the required code here. Otherwise, we can not help more with this case.

(It is very important to put the code to ask for help, check the rules. ;))

I didn't share the source code because it has nothing to do with it, really. It's just that an "IF" where you compare something to "TRUE" or "FALSE" will not work.

I asked for help on another forum as well, and a guy there shared his Sanny Builder installation folder with me. I took the "data" folder from his installation, put it over mine, and now Sanny Builder doesn't say that the "IF" with "TRUE" requires two parameters anymore.

Thanks for the answer!

• D J C locked this topic