Bug - Less Bank Interest

SideLo VIP

• Your nickname: SideLo
  • Server: RPG1 maybe also in RPG2 as well.
  • Description of the bug: The Bank does not give proper interest "some times" "not every time", I have money $9kk+ in Bank with 0.03% interest rate it should give me around $2700 interest but instead it gives $600 interest only. I tried this in my second account it had $6kk in bank with 0.01% interest rate means $600 interest right ? But it gave only $200 interest it was also "You received double respect points and paycheck for your first of the day." that time.
  • Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/1hJOign < Click

If you connect with 3 accounts you get interest just for 2,000,000$ for 2 of the 3 accounts. The account which gets full interest depends on what the server picks. This is why you might see changes in your interest on the same account.

We didn't touch the interest rate in a very long time, so there shouldn't be any bugs there, just players who don't know how the system fully works because we have several if clauses there for players trying to pump up interest by having too much money, too valuable goods or too many accounts.