Big brain time

FuN

14 minutes ago, Regenesis said:

Wow. Did every humorless foreigner gathered around this page and tried to make something funny? Guess what, you didn't even startle a giggle. 

Weak.

Ah no hate bro but you see the thing is every meme isn't supposed to be funny, It might be different in Armenia I guess :) and it making sense to others so you know.... You don't like it - give a negative reaction and a negative compliment, no need to go too deep. Have a great day!

Edited by Rusher
Took some words back

11 hours ago, Rusher said:

Ah no hate bro but you see the thing is every meme isn't supposed to be funny, It might be different in Armenia I guess :) and it making sense to others so you know.... You don't like it - give a negative reaction and a negative compliment, no need to go too deep. Have a great day!

Romanian blood here, I just live in Armenia temporarily. But my Romanian sense of humor is not tingling. But still, you can work on that humor nonetheless.