Game stuck while maximizing

FuN

Hello,

After minimizing the game window to check forum or to do any other work, the game get stuck sometimes and I have to use the "Start Btn" and wait for like 2 minutes before I can try to maximize it again, but I recently saw in a video that a player was able to do so as many times as they want. Is it because of some problem in game, pc or modpack?

Thanks in advance and appreciate your time!

59 minutes ago, TheTom said:

Hello, from my experience it might be from samp addon if you have it, but i'm not very sure that it's from it.

I don't have samp addon, but I tried a modpack, and it had samp addon and my PC didn't stuck while using it. Could it be that?

3 hours ago, Ryder sK said:

Do you press escape before minimizing the game? That could be one of the problem.I know it sounds ridiculous but that might cause a bug at the game.

Ye I do, but like after 3-4 tries, when I maximize it there is a always chances that the game stuck with a transparent windows, you can see the background application (last application before maximizing the game windows, but can't see the cursor).

2 hours ago, Rusher said:

Ye I do, but like after 3-4 tries, when I maximize it there is a always chances that the game stuck with a transparent windows, you can see the background application (last application before maximizing the game windows, but can't see the cursor).

Maybe Your PC is not supporting that Modpack. Try Another modpack

2 hours ago, RW SARKAR said:

Maybe Your PC is not supporting that Modpack. Try Another modpack

Did that, same problem in default game too.

1 hour ago, RW Sidelo said:

Have you tried removing all your mod packs and using samp addon, make sure you have latest cleo & sampfuncs.

everything can be found here: https://forum.b-zone.ro/files/ or in google

Yup, I did that and it worked, but I wanted to use a specific modpack. 

Anyways, I think I'll continue with the default mod of the game, thanks a lot for your advice!

Edited by Rusher

• Tupi locked this topic