ALT + TAB + % = Not respounding

Hard

Salutare am si eu 2 probleme cu jocul.

Problema 1: Cand sunt g cu / fara H, conversaz pe chat si in rare momente dupa ce apas enter, ma arunca din masina cu mesajul "Server closed connection".

Problema 2: Dupa ce apas alt tab sa verific browserul sau altceva, apas sa intru inapoi in joc si uneori imi apare frame ul de la GTA SA, cu minimize maximize si close iar continutul este transparent, nu intra in full screen iar in task manager apare "Not respunding". Exista vreo solutie pentru aceste 2 probleme? Multumesc mult ❤️

1 hour ago, ExTazZz said:

Schimba modpack ul.

Cei care răspund întrebărilor sunt obligaţi să se asigure că nu a mai fost postat un răspuns identic. Încălcarea regulii duce la primirea unui avertisment.

On 12/3/2021 at 6:46 PM, Gabihard said:

GWWewUJ.png Moduriile mele.

@Blaja, Am sampaddon cu meniu transparent, modpack ul l am luat prin transfer de hdd, din vechiul meu pc in acest pc. Pe acela problemele erau = 0.

Pe vechiul tau pc cel mai probabil problemele erau 0 pentru ca aveai alt build de windows. In viitor, chiar daca nu il ai cumparat, incearca sa il iei de pe siteurile oficiale, in caz ca nu il ai de acolo. Acum asta nu garanteaza rezolvarea problemei, cel mai probabil va trebui sa iti refaci modpackul.

Edited by TheTom

14 hours ago, TheTom said:

Pe vechiul tau pc cel mai probabil problemele erau 0 pentru ca aveai alt build de windows. In viitor, chiar daca nu il ai cumparat, incearca sa il iei de pe siteurile oficiale, in caz ca nu il ai de acolo. Acum asta nu garanteaza rezolvarea problemei, cel mai probabil va trebui sa iti refaci modpackul.

Eu cred ca e diferenta dintre AMD si Nvidia..am sa refac modpack ul si dupa vom vedea daca problema persista, multumesc pentru raspunsuri!

@Gabihard First of all please accept my apologies that I am speaking English in the Romanian section but I actually decided to give you some advice:

- If you are using Windows 10, Windows 10 has a lot of problems with games/applications, you won't just face SA: MP problem, be sure in that. I highly recommend changing your Windows 10 version. In personal experience I've faced system problems too buggy system, often crashes.

1. Try installing junk cleaner (Tuneup Untiles 2014)
2. Remove all GTA: SA files from your computer (Local, root, Documents, Registry)
3. Reinstall SA: MP
4. Move GTA: SA root to a new directory.
5. Try to change compatibility settings of both gta_sa.exe and samp.exe to Windows ME, and run them both as administrators.

6. Microsoft Visual and DirectX 9 

7. Get a Driver booster to fresh install your drivers and update them

By the way, if your Windows 10 crashes due to a crashed gta_sa.exe, do this:
Press Win+R.
Type "cmd" without the quotes and press ENTER.
Type "taskkill /IM gta_sa.exe /F" without the quotes and press ENTER.
gta_sa will be forced to shut down (just like killing the process in the task manager).

- If you are using the mod pack, I would say that you have to try to test your game in the default version to see you still have the same problem or not, if you still have it, that is completely related to your whole system and you have to care about it, like reinstalling the windows smth like that...

- and definitely, SAMP-Addon it's my best recommendation which is absolutely awesome for win10 members.

On 12/8/2021 at 7:23 AM, D J C said:

@Gabihard First of all please accept my apologies that I am speaking English in the Romanian section but I actually decided to give you some advice:

- If you are using Windows 10, Windows 10 has a lot of problems with games/applications, you won't just face SA: MP problem, be sure in that. I highly recommend changing your Windows 10 version. In personal experience I've faced system problems too buggy system, often crashes.

1. Try installing junk cleaner (Tuneup Untiles 2014)
2. Remove all GTA: SA files from your computer (Local, root, Documents, Registry)
3. Reinstall SA: MP
4. Move GTA: SA root to a new directory.
5. Try to change compatibility settings of both gta_sa.exe and samp.exe to Windows ME, and run them both as administrators.

6. Microsoft Visual and DirectX 9 

7. Get a Driver booster to fresh install your drivers and update them

By the way, if your Windows 10 crashes due to a crashed gta_sa.exe, do this:
Press Win+R.
Type "cmd" without the quotes and press ENTER.
Type "taskkill /IM gta_sa.exe /F" without the quotes and press ENTER.
gta_sa will be forced to shut down (just like killing the process in the task manager).

- If you are using the mod pack, I would say that you have to try to test your game in the default version to see you still have the same problem or not, if you still have it, that is completely related to your whole system and you have to care about it, like reinstalling the windows smth like that...

- and definitely, SAMP-Addon it's my best recommendation which is absolutely awesome for win10 members.

Thank you for these suggestions, i really apreciate this and i ll try ❤️ My dear Talibanian friend ;) 

• TheTom locked this topic