Bug Questul Christmas+ job trucker

Blaja

@Mushroom on the new quest the quest help is showing the gifts wrong, for example, i collected like 10 gifts from SF and on /questhelp it said that i have collected 10 gifts in LV, not a big deal but may other low level players can be confused 

@Mushroomon job trucker the points for skill up doesnt corespond with the points when you type /skills, for example, to me on the job info it says i have to do 90 runs and when i type /skills it says 120.

@South B L A J A, Fixed, it will be live when the server gets a restart.

23 hours ago, South B L A J A said:

on job trucker the points for skill up doesnt corespond with the points when you type /skills, for example, to me on the job info it says i have to do 90 runs and when i type /skills it says 120.

This is not a bug, The Text-draw which gets shown on the bottom right is the total points to reach. 

The /skills only show the needed points from the previous skill up to the next skill. 

Let's say you are skill 5 and you want to reach skill 6, the /skills command will get the minimum points for skill 6 and subtract the maximum points from skill 5 which leaves the exact number of deliveries the play needs to do to reach that skill.