Which Infernus is Where ??

SideLo VIP

I know this should be posted in Suggestion, but that topic is closed and I am not sure how else to express this.

Ok so as we all know List of vehicles in /g and /cvs looks confusing if someone has 2 or more vehicles of same kind. (example: 3 infernus or 6 infernus). Now we don't know which vehicle is parked where ??

Here are some ideas that I got:

Suggestion 1:

Spoiler

If it's possible it should directly tell parked location name under "Despawn Time" column.

spacer.png

Suggestion 2:

Spoiler

Or, it should display the /carplate that is set by player on each vehicle.
I personally recommend this suggestion.

spacer.png

I know many of the player will agree to this so let's try to get staff's attention to it.
If someone has any other ideas feel free to mention them, thanks for giving your time 👍

Nice suggestion overall, I would recommand the first one though since the majority of the players got random [/carplate] names, or all the [/carplate] names are the same for every vehicle they own.

4 hours ago, imsebb said:

Nice suggestion overall, I would recommand the first one though since the majority of the players got random [/carplate] names, or all the [/carplate] names are the same for every vehicle they own.

what if you have parked all your cars at the same place 

Good suggestion mate. I would love to see the first one implemented in game. It is a good way for multi-vehicle players to ease up a bit car searching. But the second one I don't really like. Noone pays attention to car plate. I mean they could put numbers on the carplate like 1 to 5, but it would look better on ' /v ' the location of the car. Hope to see this one works out.

On 7/17/2022 at 3:18 AM, imsebb said:

On 7/20/2022 at 10:30 AM, Andrey0109 said:

Good suggestion mate. I would love to see the first one implemented in game. It is a good way for multi-vehicle players to ease up a bit car searching. But the second one I don't really like. Noone pays attention to car plate. I mean they could put numbers on the carplate like 1 to 5, but it would look better on ' /v ' the location of the car. Hope to see this one works out.

Correct but, that's what the point is: you get ability to set it whatever you decide. For Example: you can type anything in carplate to make it easy for you like infernus1 carplate can be (blue), infernus2 carplate can be (yellow) and so on, It will make player to actually use carplate system I guess good for carplate biz owner too