Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

Bug - Vehicle Insurance

FuN

Your nickname: FuN
Server: RPG1
Description of the bug: At blueberry bunker and Mirela (til the quest lasts), from past 1 month, whenever I'm at these location with my vehicle, they are automatically respawned at the parking spot and my insurance is gone. I'm buying at least 10 or more insurance for my vehicles each day that is 20k in production of that biz. Please look into this.
Screenshot(s): I'll make a video and upload, if I'm lucky enough to caught this bug. Thanks ❤️

Are you going with the vehicle at Mirela where the mapping is made above the water? If so, the server might see it like you are entering the water, which causes vehicle respawn and insurance loss.

Try parking it above, where an actual road exists and see what happens.

16 hours ago, Kelton said:

Are you going with the vehicle at Mirela where the mapping is made above the water? If so, the server might see it like you are entering the water, which causes vehicle respawn and insurance loss.

Try parking it above, where an actual road exists and see what happens.

Yea, I get that about Mirela, but I'm more concerned about bunker location, as I do it almost during all day long. 

- se intampla peste tot, mi-a disparut si de la CNN LS, mi-a disparut si de la Fish cu pasager in ea. 

- la Mirela apar in apa doar cand o spawnezi/remorchezi si acel mapping nu este in campul tau vizual, am vehicul parcat acolo de cand a inceput quest-ul si asta am observat, dar se intampla de multe ori sa cobori din masina pentru gift/quest si cand te intorci dupa 1 minut sa fie acolo, fiind remorcata.

- la bunker cred ca sunt remorcate automat la o anumita perioada de timp sa nu se aglomereze.

16 hours ago, Mushroom said:

Do you lose insurance when you park your vehicle near Bunker LS? Or the vehicle just despawns. @ FuN

Both, it despawns and lose insurance both at the same time, when I locate, the vehicle is on its spawn location [/park]

Happens with me most of the time as well,

• I exit my maverick perfectly parked above buildings while doing contract and after completing contract I return to maverick it's not there so I do /vehicle -> spawn last known location then it's back there but with $2000 Insurance
  • Same as above but with buffalo/Infernus car and near bunker location I go inside bunker take mission my car disappears and respawns with Insurance again.

Although I noted a point that my maverick, infernus & buffalo all are 0 DS Price I got these from crates & wheel. not sure about other players car ask them if they are also 0 DS price vehicles or normal one. Well whatever the case is on average it's draining 100k from all player's concluded balance and favoring the Car Insurance biz owner from the bug.