Screenshot problem

Edvin

Hi,i have problem with samp screenshots, yesterday i had to reinstall samp because of crashing, and when i reinstalled it and got in game and tried to take screenshot it says  "screenshot taken - sa-mp-xxx.png" but when i go to my screenshots folder, the screenshots are not there.Can someone help?

Try to check if in your sa:mp archive folder you have a mod for quick screenshoots because it's not working and also try a modpack something and try to take a screenshoot or if you have a laptop try FN+F8.

Try to set game resolution as the same with monitor maximum resolution and delete gta_sa.set from GTA San Andreas User Files located in Documents folder.

Hi,

Try starting Sa:MP with "Run as administrator"

There are 2 locations where the screenshots are saved:

Your Documents < Grand Theft Auto San Andrea's User Files < SA:MP < Screen Shots
[Where your GTA is located] < Data < SA:MP < Screen Shots.

31 minutes ago, Kaleidoscope said:

Hi,

Try starting Sa:MP with "Run as administrator"

There are 2 locations where the screenshots are saved:

Your Documents < Grand Theft Auto San Andrea's User Files < SA:MP < Screen Shots
[Where your GTA is located] < Data < SA:MP < Screen Shots.

i had to reinstall my samp, and all the screenshots are old, and the new ones i cant find in any of these locations you gave me.

11 hours ago, Edvin said:

i had to reinstall my samp, and all the screenshots are old, and the new ones i cant find in any of these locations you gave me.

“all the screenshots are old”? Does it mean that your folder already contains 999 screenshots? If so, you may try moving those old screenshots elsewhere and keep in mind that the samp screenshots folder’s capacity is 999 items.

7 hours ago, dabro.pdf said:

“all the screenshots are old”? Does it mean that your folder already contains 999 screenshots? If so, you may try moving those old screenshots elsewhere and keep in mind that the samp screenshots folder’s capacity is 999 items.

no, it means that i played like few months ago and everything was fine and all the screenshots were fine,but like 5 days ago i had to reinstall samp because of crashing and when i preff F8 in game it says that "screenshot taken - sa-mp-xxx.png" but when i go to my screenshot folder all the screenshots are like few months old, and all the new screenshots are just not there