Sign in to follow this  
aldiuchiha2

Bug kill arrest

Your nickname: warrior_itachi

Description of the bug: Primary i rob the bank i get one car end one heli national guard start to atack me in momentere where my car broke in finish second i go out them end i die end he say you are not a criminal bat cope come again to kill me end now i go in jail

Screenshot(s): http://img.b-zone.ro/images/05388893485315193619.png

Your nickname: warrior_itachi

Description of the bug: Primary i rob the bank i get one car end one heli national guard start to atack me in momentere where my car broke in finish second i go out them end i die end he say you are not a criminal bat cope come again to kill me end now i go in jail

Screenshot(s): http://img.b-zone.ro...85315193619.png

First of all, try to improve your english and other thing is that u might be having lag thats why u didnt went to jail, or you might be killed by anyother civilian or mafia.....

no man look where i going out from car i die from fire of car

Aha U mean u were killed because the car blasted.....So you must be killed by a Police Officer/FBI / National guard to go in jail or else that will happen which had happened with you!

Aha U mean u were killed because the car blasted.....So you must be killed by a Police Officer/FBI / National guard to go in jail or else that will happen which had happened with you!

Bat look he say you are not a criminel sow he wont to say one police kill me

Ok i couldn't understand anything from what you sayd , only this ...someone from NG / FBI / PD killed you and you didn't enterd in jail . Ok i can explain this , someone from departaments needs to be closer to you , because if you are far away you won't enter in jail never . So that's why you didn't enterd in jail . Someone from departaments needs to be near u , at least 50 Meters . I think i explaind this to you very well. Have a nice day / evening / night , whatever you want.