LS Police Department - Discuţii / Discussions

Alexander

I have a good idea i hope you guys will like it : How if we hold an activity these days for Protect The Mayor!

We will invite all the players of B-Zone to come at City Hall and they will throw Smokes ect at us or try to kill the Mayor while he will hold a speech and we will protect him.

We can take the FBI Truck and throw water at them we can get helicopters and police officers to get in any Roof and guard for snipers.

If you like the idea please like my post. 

8 hours ago, AlessandroY1 said:

I have a good idea i hope you guys will like it : How if we hold an activity these days for Protect The Mayor!

We will invite all the players of B-Zone to come at City Hall and they will throw Smokes ect at us or try to kill the Mayor while he will hold a speech and we will protect him.

We can take the FBI Truck and throw water at them we can get helicopters and police officers to get in any Roof and guard for snipers.

If you like the idea please like my post. 

It's a good ideea, but we don't have good members for activities like this and will not be how we want. It's so complicated for someone:))

11 hours ago, VictorBubu said:

Eu nu pot downloada acest PD help, am si antivirusul dezactivat si tot nu ma lasa nu inteleg de ce... Ma poate ajuta cineva?

Pai? Care este treaba? Sune-ne mai exact ce eroare ai/ce se intampla sa te putem ajuta.

8 hours ago, TexicaNo Sharpele VODA said:

Salut! Ba, ce trb sa fac sa fiu tester .. si daca nu am de exemplu 100 de posturi pe forum , nu mai intru .. ca nu inteleg.

E asa de greu sa te uiti in topicul "aplica pentru tester?" Ai raspunsul la aceste intrebari acolo.

4 hours ago, TheTom said:

E asa de greu sa te uiti in topicul "aplica pentru tester?" Ai raspunsul la aceste intrebari acolo.

We need to make an event in the memory of TheTom the legend :P

Tom come back your office of Subleader is empty and it misses you 

Am o propunere.

Hai sa supunel la vot la nivelul departamentului LSPD de pe RPG 1 pentru inca un sublider, pentru a il ajuta pe Bogdy01 la indeplinirea indatoririlor de sublider.

Eu ii nominalizez pe @MyTza   @CorneliusAurelus si @Gabihard

Astept parerile voastre si like-uri daca sunteti de acord sa organizam acest vot.

Astept si parerea lui @GigGs11 Legend

• TheTom unpinned this topic