Paramedics - Discuţii | Discussions

Alexander

Când o să aflii ce înseamnă să ai un bac sau o licență la facultate, n-o să îți mai ardă nici ție de ieșit, dar mna ar fi surprinzător... 

Am menționat orele deoarece ții locul ocupat în facțiune de când nu ți-au mers prostiile ce le-ai încercat cu Maff anul trecut, să nu mai zic de cele cu Bubu sau Seenzor in care au aflat atât membri cât și staff-ul despre caracterul și comportamentul tău. În rest când tu intri o data pe săptămână să faci 30 de puncte, să îți pui învoire la activitate și după să te plângi ca tot e raportul prea mare, nu mă mir de ce ai impresia că eu am 100 de ore reale de un an încoace, dar fiecare cum poate. 

Nu încerca să faci pe mărinimosul de parcă ai fi ușă de biserica și cel mai activ ca să îți găsești să comentezi despre prezenta altora sau activitățile astea care ți-au răpit o ora pe luna din timpul prețios. Lasă loc altora care chiar vor să facă parte din colectiv. :)

Edited by Delgado

Înaintea ta nu o sa ies de nicăieri. Tu nu ieși din casa ca te joci samp de rupi, nu ca ai licențe sau bac sau examene. Nu știu cum e in Danemarca, dar in Romania lumea mai iese. You know :)400 de zile fără FW și tu imi reproșezi mie ceva. ?????eu tot nu înțeleg de ce sari de la una la alta. Eu am spus atat:schimbati activitățile ziua. Nu am spus nimic de ore, de bac, de comportamente, de nimic. 

Edited by AIM Jay

Wow! This is my thought of the "parade" activity we had. Very good activity and perfectly organised by the supervisors!! Words are not of much importance when beautifull activities like this one are taking place to the server. Personally I liked it a lot! What do you think dear members? I am waiting about your opinion as a response to my question. Have fun!! 

11 hours ago, dotzo said:

Wow! This is my thought of the "parade" activity we had. Very good activity and perfectly organised by the supervisors!! Words are not of much importance when beautifull activities like this one are taking place to the server. Personally I liked it a lot! What do you think dear members? I am waiting about your opinion as a response to my question. Have fun!! 

Hey, this is my first time posting here as a member. About the parade that we had, it was a unique experience on the kind of activities that I've participated as a faction member. You can feel the camaraderie and the bond with our alliance. I stayed up all night (time differences) and it was totally worth it. I'm looking forward for another unique activity like this in the future. 

Hello again to all members! I want to say a big GG to the winner of the contest that we optionally had the previous week. I didnt make to the top3 but its ok , i had fun :D , I came up with the filling of my first quest I completed to the server. What is your opinion about the contest. Also gg to all the participants! :) 

the contest was fun, something different from the daily basis where you only do missions, tasks, marathon and faction report... and also you earn some cash which is quite good, considering you didn't have to do anything hard.

gj @South sijeiul again for a whole year spent in our faction, let's go for 2 years!

On 7/19/2021 at 10:15 AM, South sijeiul said:

I'm glad you liked it, maybe we'll do more contests :) 

yes!! especially now that we have summer vacations it would be something good to do in the same time with our raport! But please make something easy XD

• Madalin changed the title to Paramedics - Discuţii | Discussions