Paramedics - Discuţii | Discussions

Alexander

in caz ca nu stiati, activitatile se anunta cu 48h inainte *Ședințele și activitățile obligatorii vor fi anunțate cu cel putin 48 ore înainte de susținerea acesteia.

Nu cu 30 de ore inainte cum ati anuntat-o pe ultima.

Edited by AIM Jay

Hello guys!! First of all I want to welcome the new members to the faction and wish them good luck! Well since the maraton is ending i want ot upload a really weird rob that happened in 04:00 am XD

The first ever rob with coach in the server is a fact !! Thank all the brothers who helped to make it happen :D 

https://imgur.com/a/6SQmSFP

Hello everyone , how are you? I hope everyone is good. After so many time in paramedics I still confuse /r with /re and backwords :D , do you have the same problem as me ? XD

Hahaha thank god I'm not the only one who is confusing /r with /re :D. @rewxler I am all good thanks for askin. Also @ACABz I think no one has ever seen what you type when you confuse the chats XD

• Madalin changed the title to Paramedics - Discuţii | Discussions