Paramedics - Discuţii | Discussions

Alexander

50 minutes ago, lamapedro111 said:

:D buna idee @MorarDavid,in rest ce faceti dragi colegi?

Ma pun azi după antrenamentul NG sa fac ore pe contul din paramedic ca nu prea am avut timp, scuze delgado ! 

Edited by MorarDavid

1 hour ago, lamapedro111 said:

xDD asa si eu zilele astea cred ca

Oare se merita sa iau bunker pe doua conturi ? Face careva de pe doua conturi ?

Edit: Îl cumpăr :)) 

Edited by MorarDavid

@MorarDavidbun venit fiule. Eu zic ca nu merita dar pana la urma e alegerea ta. 

2 minutes ago, lamapedro111 said:

ma plictisesc in ultimu hal astept ceva de facut :D

Văd ca doar noi vorbim pe aici :( 

Sper ca trebuie alea 210-220 puncte pentru Rank in total, nu 220 intr-o săptămâna.

Whell it is 30 of august and summer start leaving us. How was your summer dear colleagues?My summer was for sure full of anxiety and really tired for me. I wait for  your answers!

my summer started very positively and ended kinda poorly. i'm sad that we can't have one or two months besides the normal summer holiday, i hate school :(. but, other than that, it was great. i got to start aquiring the needed documents for the driving school, i went to some parties and i bonded some strong friendships with some of the people i know in real life and on samp also, so it was kinda cool.

i'm sorry for what happened in Greece, it's sad and truly dark when you come to think of it, you didn't deserved any of that shit... but, i truly hope you can keep your positive attitude in the end, like you always did (from what i saw)!

Hello for one more time. How is everyone ? I hope good. I would like to tell me your opinion about the activity I organised, did you like it ? Any ideas how it could be better ? I wait your answers!

27 minutes ago, dotzo said:

Hello for one more time. How is everyone ? I hope good. I would like to tell me your opinion about the activity I organised, did you like it ? Any ideas how it could be better ? I wait your answers!

Well hello there ,the activity was good but the single thing i didn't like was that (fists allowed) when it was my time to fight i couldn't do nothing about it cuz i couldn't even hit back but other than that it was perfect

8 hours ago, dotzo said:

well, since I helped organising it, I can only tell you that the all three of us did a great job! the only sad thing is that you allowed fist usage, that's why my mind came to disqualify Jay.PokerStar and Ale[K]s. when they just ran on the whole platform and avoiding fighting... but, apart from that, it was fun and I like something different from the usual things you see on B-Zone.

Hello everyone and hi deivid I am good what about you? Also to reply to dwa's post about the salary increase, well salray increase means more money am I right? And who does not like money in this game huh? :D Also this is a good motive for lower ranks to be more active and always try to complete at least the bonus raport for more money. Personally thinkin' this was a good move by the leadership and the administration.

• Madalin changed the title to Paramedics - Discuţii | Discussions