Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

Las Venturas Taxi - Discuții | Discussions

Alexander

2 minutes ago, AIM BASTARDO said:

Im fine, kinda busy with studies and stuff. But ive noticed you're a hard tester, i wonder why :D

haha, I'm not lol. I mean, if they don't know our rules, it's not my problem. :)) 

@South Andrei 13 VIP Gata tati, am batut drumul pan' la Pitesti ca hamesitii pentru Subway-ul ala blana din Pitesti langa Vivo mall. 

*insert poza cringe editata in pizap*

Nu este disponibilă nicio descriere.

Va rog sa ma contactati in privat pentru alte edituri atat de calitative.

M-am intalnit si cu nea Gigi pe drum pe la Scornicesti (DN65 cu E574)

Apropo, aveti niste pitestence de m-as muta legit la voi, pacat ca m-au refuzat pe mine si un camarad :(

57 minutes ago, AIM BigDevil ZuZ said:

@South Andrei 13 VIP Gata tati, am batut drumul pan' la Pitesti ca hamesitii pentru Subway-ul ala blana din Pitesti langa Vivo mall. 

Apropo, aveti niste pitestence de m-as muta legit la voi, pacat ca m-au refuzat pe mine si un camarad :(

:))))))))))))), gata ai plecat? Sau ramai in Pitesti zilele astea? App, faine pozele :))))))

On 4/17/2021 at 8:16 PM, AIM BigDevil ZuZ said:

@South Andrei 13 VIP Dad, I'm on my way to Pitesti as a hamster for that furry Subway in Pitesti near Vivo mall. 

* insert cringe picture edited in pizap *

No description available.

Please contact me in private for other such high quality publishers.

I also met Uncle Gigi on the way to Scornicesti (DN65 with E574)

By the way, do you have any pitfalls for me to move legit to you, too bad they refused me and a comrade :(

Great pics :D

On 4/17/2021 at 10:16 PM, AIM BigDevil ZuZ said:

ahahaha! prima poza e dementiala ??????

It's pretty nice and feels very satisfied because I really help people with completing some documents, answering their questions, printing their certificate, scanning the id cards or being helpful to doctors. I also met some awesome people, others volunteers, doctors or soldiers ( yea, Romania the army is involved in vaccination ).  Really nice, even if it is tiring and kinda dangerous being exposed to a big mass of people. But it should be alright, we all worked in the best conditions and we consider that everyone who comes to vaccinates doesn't have the virus or at least is asymptomatic.

16 hours ago, AIM BigDevil ZuZ said:

It's pretty nice and feels very satisfied because I really help people with completing some documents, answering their questions, printing their certificate, scanning the id cards or being helpful to doctors. I also met some awesome people, others volunteers, doctors or soldiers ( yea, Romania the army is involved in vaccination ).  Really nice, even if it is tiring and kinda dangerous being exposed to a big mass of people. But it should be alright, we all worked in the best conditions and we consider that everyone who comes to vaccinates doesn't have the virus or at least is asymptomatic.

This warms my heart. You're a good man ♡♡