Personal Vehicles Bug

Trevor Philips

My nickname: Trevor

Description of bug: In continuarea topicului de mai jos, s-au mai petrecut cateva evenimente dubioase pe care o sa le mentionez mai jos. 😂

Screenshots:

1. M-am trezit cu un Comet pe cont, care nu-mi apartinea, eu trebuia sa am un Infernus de fapt.

2. Am fost sa-l inspectez sa vad cum arata si am si descoperit pe filmare al cui este, asa ca i-am facut cadou un refill.

Edited by Trevor Philips
changed youtube video links

Problema asemanatoare si la mine

blob:https://imgur.com/48289da0-35d6-469b-959b-544a91d0754c  Aici am primit si eu un Landstalker

blob:https://imgur.com/dbe7ca7b-9b2c-4b0d-97bb-65bc92195fe3 Iar aici imi spune ca detin un Sultan cu varsta de 8 zile ceea ce nu-i adevarat

I will try to explain as easy as possible:

A samp server has limit of max 2000 vehicles, can confirm from here: Limits - SA-MP Wiki

so after the quest added the number of players increased and more vehicles spawned = vehicle limit being reached and server started confusing vehicle IDs results in mixing them
there is enough free vehicle limit in server so I was wrong about that, this is happening possibly:

while server is spawning and despawning so many vehicles very fast it sometimes confuses vehicle IDs and mixes them with ID of different vehicle from different player/clan

Edited by SideLo VIP

2 hours ago, SideLo VIP said:

I will try to explain as easy as possible:

A samp server has limit of max 2000 vehicles, can confirm from here: Limits - SA-MP Wiki

so after the quest added the number of players increased and more vehicles spawned = vehicle limit being reached and server started confusing vehicle IDs results in mixing them
there is enough free vehicle limit in server so I was wrong about that, this is happening possibly:

while server is spawning and despawning so many vehicles very fast it sometimes confuses vehicle IDs and mixes them with ID of different vehicle from different player/clan

I'm sorry to disappoint you but this is not valid. Yes, it spawns and despawns vehicles, but SA:MP is single thread, that means every line of code runs one after one, not in parallel.

And as a proof, why other *big* servers doesn't confront with this kind of bug?

On 8/7/2023 at 8:16 AM, Trevor Philips said:

I'm sorry to disappoint you but this is not valid. Yes, it spawns and despawns vehicles, but SA:MP is single thread, that means every line of code runs one after one, not in parallel.

And as a proof, why other *big* servers doesn't confront with this kind of bug?

it's because during that event we used timers. Which led to a certain confusing outcome. 

Timers are functions allowing us to execute certain commands after a period of time. Which as Sidelo said might have interfered with certain functions that spawn and despawn vehicles. 

These issues must have been resolved after the Firel event and we will take it into consideration from now on.