What is the best faction/department/Mafia/Agency

Dionz17

Hi guys! I have something to ask :D What is the best faction in RPG1/RPG2? Taxi/News Reporter/Medic/School Instructor

and the best department? FBI/PD/NG?

and the best mafia? Cuneo/Tattaglia/Corleone/Barzini/PAterno/Stracci?

Or some guys dream faction? The Hitman Agency! :D

Comment what faction/department/Mafia u want to join.And u think the best earning money faction/department/Agency/Mafia

Thx...

The "best" faction is that one who you like more.

School Instructors - They are selling licenses with test. There you can earn a lot of money.

Taxi Cab Co. - They are driving people who don't have a car to the place where they want.

News Reporter - They are giving news about everything on the server(wether, traffic etc.).

Fireman/Paramedic - They are healing people from the streets and help them to heal from AIDS.

Tow Truck Company - They are cleaning the streets by towing the wrong parcked cars.

All mafias have its one special car and one special weapon.

Car-Sentinel,Savvana,Vodoo,Premier etc.

Weapon-Katana,Baseball bat,Shovel etc.

The departaments are like this:

Police Departament - They are the ones who take care of trafic and the players with low wanted.

F.B.I. - They are frisking people and try to find that ones who have drugs at them. And with the players with medium wanted.

National Guard - They are taking care of the jail by punish, healing and arresting the players from there and with the players with high wanted and robbers.

Now you must chose your favorite faction.

Sorry for bad english, is morning, you know.

Hitman agency include money factions too because minimum money for each hit you do it it's 10.000 $ and maybe someone put /contract with +10.000 $

But the most good faction for money is School instructor then Police department

If you want to be a school instructor if you are famous it's more good because they ask you to sell licenses to them

Good luck :)>-

No i think in my opinion, School Instructors and Taxi + PD is the most making money faction ever.

1. School Instructors: sell a lot of licenses/week, with a lot of money and can find a lot of custormers (if lucky)

2. Taxi: Can find a lot of custormers and making a lot of money if you work hard (and lucky too)

3. PD: Can find A LOT of speed breakers and can fine them with a lot money (you will get some money from the ticket people pay), and also speed breakers are MOST easy to find, as long as you in the right position.

I do not agree with Trna about the hitman, cause each contract = 10k (mostly), you have to spend some money to order weapon (idk what is weapon price, but i guess 3k+), and not even mention about the money lost for getting arrested, maybe more if the person we need to kill is inside a house (that will increase 1 wanted, = w2 with the kill, so 2.5k for arrest).

I think you should join School Instructors if you wanna make some money

Archived