Jump to content

🚓LV Police Department🚓 - 📁 Log echipe | Team logs 📁


Black Thief
 Share

Recommended Posts

Nick: GoLd.eXe

Rank: 5

I took a test with: .GianiOrlando

Date of test: 07/06/2026

Accepted / Rejected: respins

Result of weapons test: 4/8

Other specifications: -

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nick: r404

Rank: 5

I took a test with: albanezu

Date of test: 21/06/2026

Accepted / Rejected: Accepted

Result of weapons test: 6 - 2

Other specifications: Felicitari

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nick: DauLa.[BUCI]

Rank: 5

I took a test with: Bre

Date of test: 23/08/2026

Accepted / Rejected: Accepted

Result of weapons test: 6 - 2

Other specifications: Felicitari

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nick: Gold.eXe

Rank: 5

I took a test with: GeeO

Date of test: 23/08/2026

Accepted / Rejected: reject

Result of weapons test: 3/8

Other specifications: -

Edited by GoLd eXe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nick: cazan

Rank: 6

I took a test with: claudiuPRIME

Date of test: 04/09/2026

Accepted / Rejected: Accepted

Result of weapons test: 6 - 1

Other specifications: Felicitari

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nick: pisic

Rank: 5

I took a test with: vatamare.corporala

Date of test: 15/09/2026

Accepted / Rejected: Accepted

Result of weapons test: 6 - 2

Other specifications: Felicitari

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nick: pisic

Rank: 5

I took a test with: bogdand

Date of test: 15/09/2026

Accepted / Rejected: Accepted

Result of weapons test: 6 - 2

Other specifications: Felicitari

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nick: Dr.Dre

Rank: 5

I took a test with: rakyGABORU

Date of test: 07/10/2026

Accepted / Rejected: Accepted

Result of weapons test: 6/8

Other specifications: Welcome to S.W.A.T !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.