Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

Few ideas for server improvements

Negan444

I had an idea on how to bring life back to businesses and houses in San Feirro/Las Venturas, it has probably already been discussed but i thought i would start a topic here and see what some of you think.

Changes to rob:
Making these changes to the rob will help bring people into the local businesses within each city. This way not all players are buying from only Los Santos stores.

Scout: Go to White weapons store to purchase Silenced 50-cal sniper rifle.

Airplane loaner: Go to a 24/7 in the city you will rob in to purchase blackbox and flight controller.
Gas man: Go to at least 2 gas stations in the city the rob is taking place.
Gold Melter: Go to a Clothing shop in the city you are robbing in, and buy large duffel bags for the rob.

Changes to Housing:
Creating a (Max renter) cap on houses would increase demand at certain locations, and spread players out throughout the map. Also, the ability to evict non rent paying players, would help to keep rent competitive, so that not all houses are Free or 1$.

Ex:  Level 21 house in Richman, 1000 renters cap, max rent 200
       Level 10 house in Vinewood, 50 enters cap, max rent 100
       Level 10 apartment, 15 renter cap, 75 max rent
       Level 5 house, 10 renter cap 75 max rent
       Level 5 apartment, 5 renter cap, 50 max rent

Obviously some of these changes might be too much or too hard to implement, but i just wanted to give some examples it is the only way i can think to attempt to spread players out and make the entire map feel more alive. 

Yeah i agree with you, that wasn't the most logical example lol. It was just an example though, i'm sure someone else can think of a better idea for that one. Thanks for the reply

• Edward locked this topic

Archived