application

Guest Piens

Old english application that i found , just recheck to make sure it contains all the questions , Also by reading it you will get an idea of how to answer the questions. Goodluck!

►Nick-name: Luke_James

►Past nick-names: None

►Real name: Luke

►Real age: 15

►In-game character level: 8

►Secondary job skills: Mechanic Level 5

►Screenshot with /stats: http://imageshack.us.../samp014kn.png/

►Warn level: 0

►Previous factions: None

►The reason you left/were fired from the previous faction:

►Why do you want to become a Fireman/Paramedic?: Because I have never been a part of a faction before and I would like the experience of been a part of one. I would also like a new job and to be able to meet new people and colleagues, also I would like to be a paramedic in reality.

►How long have you played SA:MP on B-Zone (until now)?: 1 month

►How many hours a day do you play SA:MP?: 6-8

►Are you on any blacklist?: No.

►Are you willing to pay to be removed from the (possible) blacklist?: I am not on a blacklist.

►Are you able, if needed, to work in a team?: Yes, I have excellent teamwork skills, communication and social skills. I can also speak English perfectly.

►What is a Fireman/Paramedic member's job?: A Fireman/Paramedics job is to respond to people in need of health, and to get to these people in the shortest time possible in-order to heal them.

►Biografie caracter (REAL / "despre tine"): Hello, my name is Luke and I am 15 years old - I am from the UK. I love playing role-play games, such as this. I also have a great interest in Biology and wish to be a Doctor when I am older, I currently go to college and study Biology, Psychology, Business and Law. I am a very friendly person and I'm easy to get along with, but I know when to be and act serious - I have excellent English skills & typing skills, and I can speak the English language perfectly. I know lots of Romanian key terms for this job, so I would be able to communicate with people that don't speak English.

►Other specifications?: Good luck to other applicants!

If you need help to translate stuff from Romanian , go to google translator .

Select Romanian and I suggest you to translate the text in english . Then paste it and reply at questions .

If you have more questions please post them here : http://forum.b-zone.ro/topic/56002-questions-about-the-sa-mp-rpg-server/ instead of making new topics and we will reply very fast . Good luck .

Archived