i can't see names and id in jail

fabulous

If it always happens to you,it is a problem with you'r samp.

else ,when it happens again check if you are not desync ,you can /report and ask an admin to check if you are desync or not.

there is a bug not only for u but all of us face this problem .... i talk to Karan he said soon it will be fixed

OMG! Everybody posts here but NO ONE knows the actual reason,

@, the reason you are not seeing other players in jail is because the walls are between you and them. Since the new update (3.0z) this feature of SAMP has been removed due to several cases of extreme lag caused by the appearance of all names. This is NOT a B-Zone issue, I myself administrate a server which is also updated to 3.0z SAMP version and the players' names can't be seen through walls there as well. Please, all of you that posted above, DO NOT DO THAT again if you are not sure.

EDIT: I don't know whether this feature can be added to this server only, a request to Kalcor might be needed in order to see the names again OR an update by Mastertrap (but, as I said, it's more likely a SAMP version feature, not a script one).

OMG! Everybody posts here but NO ONE knows the actual reason,

@, the reason you are not seeing other players in jail is because the walls are between you and them. Since the new update (3.0z) this feature of SAMP has been removed due to several cases of extreme lag caused by the appearance of all names. This is NOT a B-Zone issue, I myself administrate a server which is also updated to 3.0z SAMP version and the players' names can't be seen through walls there as well. Please, all of you that posted above, DO NOT DO THAT again if you are not sure.

EDIT: I don't know whether this feature can be added to this server only, a request to Kalcor might be needed in order to see the names again OR an update by Mastertrap (but, as I said, it's more likely a SAMP version feature, not a script one).

She is correct.

Topic closed.

Archived