SF School Instructors - Discussions

Kelton

Lol...i was on my phone and pressed the "add reply" button only once and posted 3 times....so weird. Let me se if i can edit :D

EDIT: Done, entered my pc and edited it. Now all is good. Sorry again. :)

Edited by Aleku Legend

, Yup, The new update is awesome, Pfff I wanna try pick pocket :P

, That's the trick to remove the buy, Actully there was a bug when you keep clicking on POST button, The post got posted by 2-3 times in a row, And now as the bug removed, When you keep clicking on POST button it just like copy paste the msg in the same post :D

@, This is the only thing which I can't do :( , But I am keep translating the chats and learning Romanian :D

During my period in sf si i have made a list of best members (leader is not compared he is always the first :) )

Please every body respect my opinion

1st @Khalsa Jl (i had fun with you and you helped me)

2nd @TriGG3R nWo ( you showed me alot of things and lead me to correct direction)

3rd @mezoezz2011 (i will miss you bro :'( )

( I DIDNT MAKE THIS LIST TO GET A SPECIAL TREATMENT FROM THEM )

Edited by New World FooG

@Khalsa Ji, I will translate it here. So this is what TwixQ said: When he was 12, he went to his grandparents and they had a dog named Ursu(the bear, bear=urs in RO). And one day when he saw his grandma milking the cows, an ideea came up in his mind. So he started milking the dog. :))

Edited by Aleku Legend

@, Is this full map ?? + Don't post +1 post If you have last post here, Try edit it .. GooD Luck mext time

Omg, I was not refering to you Paradise.A guy posted on our forum another server name and i reported him,and i can see that he got banned.

Edited by Aleku Legend