SF School Instructors - Discussions

Kelton

@ , LUCY was awesome? I was confused at the ending. All the movie was about a girl taking drugs and at the end turning into a USB? *Facepalm*

If you left the faction i will be sad
The one who come have to go some day, So its the nature's rule :D

@Khalsa Ji, hhhhh nice one
Yup, its.. Will see which will be oRoxii's next faction and with whom she will be in that faction =))

, Good. She said, when you leave.. I will leave too.. So, Marraige news next month :V

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Roxi wants to be Leader LS SI

So

Marriage News: We have a new lovely couple, IamGold & [uV]oRoxii have been Married

I really have to marry Gold, to get leader? XD Seriously now? :P

. Instead of dealing with other people marriage , try first to remember the day you got married , Picklehead.

@Khalsa Ji, both !!! Omg.. xD
Well, You want to be like Natasha.. So, Already told ya..As she always have different partners in different movies, you can also have different partner in different factions :D

@, tomorrow after 16:30, in this moment I will go and sleep because tomorrow it's school and it will be a hard day, so, good night! :D

. Instead of dealing with other people marriage , try first to remember the day you got married , Picklehead.

Well i don't remember Exactly When did we Marry But i think it was at 27/3 ... Anyways Love ya Naba :*:P xD

@, Add me To The PM xD

. If you are curious to know a Girl identity , first prove yourself that you are boys , Pickle heads.

And also , We did not get married on 27/3 .

Edited by Aphmau

Hello Everyone

Well @Aphmau, You know what, This is in boys blood... They can never remember the dates of their marriage anniversary, Birthdays etc..

Or I have a pic for you all, The real check and mate.

wnoGIIt.jpg

, Add me in that PM too :P

Edited by Khalsa Ji