SF School Instructors - Discussions

Kelton

Hi Guys, I updated mod to v2.1 some command fixes "/lmtoate" was removed for lvl 50- and added to /50lic help for level 50+ players as it has no uses for lvl 50-players, added command to announce + givelicense for fishing license which was not in older version. /mr will now say Merit - rr instead of Merit respawn. most players don't know what this mod is about to well what do i describe check images to see what it does. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD LINK ==> : Here

ATTENTION! The questions are in ro language and asked on CAR WHISPER [/CW]. Except flying and sailing license they will be sent on FREE CHAT [/say]!

Good Luck Guys! and happy b-days! Bye!

Hi Guys, I updated mod to v2.1 some command fixes "/lmtoate" was removed for lvl 50- and added to /50lic help for level 50+ players as it has no uses for lvl 50-players, added command to announce + givelicense for fishing license which was not in older version. /mr will now say Merit - rr instead of Merit respawn. most players don't know what this mod is about to well what do i describe check images to see what it does. CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD LINK ==> : Here

ATTENTION! The questions are in ro language and asked on CAR WHISPER [/CW]. Except flying and sailing license they will be sent on FREE CHAT [/say]!

Good Luck Guys! and happy b-days! Bye!

GG. I like the mod , good job :-bd

Hello y'all niggaz I miss u all. Talla u still here, same to you khalsa so much time leader. PS : - only veterans remember Realy_Nigga

Alo Nigga ma friend.

Yea, Its too much time as a leader.

We always remember you, but you remember that you are not allowed to post here.

If you wanna talk with me, You can do it anytime HERE.

Back in business.

So, how are you gentlemans?

Welcome back noob, To the world of SF School Instructors.

Hope you will stay with us for a long time.

Take care

Have fun

Nice activity that tonight.

I hope, at next, we need to be all member.

Good night!

#Recker

Yea, it was good.

I will try my best to have more such activities but, at least members should show positive response.

All activity has been recorded by me, enjoy :P

Nice efforts dude.

It was really fun last night. (but, I was just in hurry)

Hello San Fierro School Instructor mates. How are you all? i hope everybody is fine. i am a bit sick pray for me.

Update: San Fierro School instructor helper v3.0.

-/anl was changed to /acc

-/lm commands were changed to /wm

-more short commands

-added [/suc] [/sr] [st] (commands for sultan)

-i think that's pretty much it.

Link San Fierro School instructor helper v3.0.: Click

Link Sampfuncs v5.3.1 (For samp 0.3.7): Click

Link Cleo 4.3: Click

Most of the members doesn't knows what this mod is about? This is the mod you are looking for if you are a slow typer or doesn't like's to write that much.

In the mod there are bunch of commands (short commands) which will help you to write upto 3 line at a time with 1 simple command. and much much much more.

Installation: just install cleo 4.3. then paste sampfuncs v5.3.1 in gta san andreas installed location. then paste/extract SF Si helper mod in "Cleo" folder.

Edited by TE Prince Shaikh

Hello San Fierro School Instructor mates. How are you all? i hope everybody is fine. i am a bit sick pray for me.

-more short commands

Most of the members doesn't knows what this mod is about? This is the mod you are looking for if you are a slow typer or doesn't like's to write that much.

In the mod there are bunch of commands (short commands) which will help you to write upto 3 line at a time with 1 simple command. and much much much more.

Installation: just install cleo 4.3. then paste sampfuncs v5.3.1 in gta san andreas installed location. then paste/extract SF Si helper mod in "Cleo" folder.

Good Job Dude I like the Idea and the new version :D already waiting to the new version.

-more short commands

Have you any idea, Is this cleo is legal ?

@, Thanks bro :):*. but i don't know what should i add in new version everything is now in it :P if you have any idea PM me.

@, Yes Boss Cleo and sampfuncs are 100% legal but some mods are illegle. they are just to run some mods like selfie mod emergency light mod and much much more. sampfuncs is used for mostly damage informer & digi info (digits in health bar and sprint bar).

@Te Iubesc, Yes Boss Cleo and sampfuncs are 100% legal but some mods are illegle. they are just to run some mods like selfie mod emergency light mod and much much more. sampfuncs is used for mostly damage informer & digi info (digits in health bar and sprint bar).
Are you sure about it ?
I do remember, Once Kelton refused to accept this as legal.

I will let you know, I am not sure yet.