Suggestions about the English Forum

rXzor

Bobo might put another Moderator here in the near future he said. And he said MIGHT not definate.

Nice suggestion! Also can I just say that if you want to make a suggestion about the SaMp RPG Server you make them at a topic called 'Propuneri pentru server.' This topic is found at:

Index Page >> Gaming >> San Andreas Multiplayer >> RPG.B-ZONE.RO:7777 >> General Discussions.

Got that man , thank you

Anyway I hope responsibles listen to this and at least trying to find solution to this problem because foreign ( specially who are +10 in level) can't stay get respins in everytime they post, finally I hope my suggestion is right and usefull for all players .

Waiting for your answers , thank you ! :)>-

I have a suggestion :

There are many players who are foreign in this server , most of those players are having problems with joing factions ,

SO, Why don't you hire one sub_leaders in every faction that speaks english very good , like that everyone will enjoy this server 100%

I'm glad you agree with me dude. thanx

Ok than , how about making somekind of english man that be responsible to take care english posts and make agreement for best posts , by informing leader or sub leader to hire them...for example you Kelton (even you are romanian) , why don't you be responsible for english posts in factions then choose the bests by informing leaders , I'll vote if that done , beacause I don't think leaving situation like that will be good for foreign players ! at least what do you suggest as a solution ?

Its ok for me to stay civillian all time , but I think foreign players have the right to join factions as romanian players as long as this server is opened for players all over the world..

And please don't tell me there is Alex.Bibi, there is DH01 , and there is..., I know that, but very few players who could joing factions if you compare by the numbers of foreign players willing to joing factions, its is about 4 % foreign and 96% romanian.

Got that man , thank you

Anyway I hope responsibles listen to this and at least trying to find solution to this problem because foreign ( specially who are +10 in level) can't stay get respins in everytime they post, finally I hope my suggestion is right and usefull for all players .

So, you have put these many posts here, I am not trying to offend you in any way. But please, some things are not always suggestions. And also, this place is not General Discussion. If you want to do General Discussion, there is a SaMp related forum to it, http://b-zone.ro/forum/forum/61-general-discussion/.

This is a message to all newbies out there, please read this topic before you do anything! http://b-zone.ro/forum/topic/31483-forum-rules-and-terms/

Please do not make SaMp related topics here, this is a place for ENGLISH FORUM suggestions, if you want to make a suggestion for the SaMp RPG Server you can post here: http://b-zone.ro/forum/topic/8004-propuneri-pentru-server/. Please explore the forum more, to see where your post can be suitable to post and where it can't before you post.

Also, another forum rule is no double posting (that is posting another post when in the same topic your post was last.) If you want to change something, or add anything and your post was the last one in that topic, edit it please!

Please, no more posts here about the SaMp RPG Server as this is a topic for English Forum Suggestions.

Ok than , how about making somekind of english man that be responsible to take care english posts and make agreement for best posts , by informing leader or sub leader to hire them...for example you Kelton (even you are romanian) , why don't you be responsible for english posts in factions then choose the bests by informing leaders , I'll vote if that done , beacause I don't think leaving situation like that will be good for foreign players ! at least what do you suggest as a solution ?

Its ok for me to stay civillian all time , but I think foreign players have the right to join factions as romanian players as long as this server is opened for players all over the world..

And please don't tell me there is Alex.Bibi, there is DH01 , and there is..., I know that, but very few players who could joing factions if you compare by the numbers of foreign players willing to joing factions, its is about 4 % foreign and 96% romanian.

First off, each leader has the right to select the players who he/she sees best for the faction. Of course most leaders know Romanian and little English, if at all, and choose mostly Romanian players, but not always. I, nor any other community member, can TELL a leader to accept you in his/her faction if that leader does not want you there. I am responsable with the English Forum, not the English Members. If you have a clean background and are a good member, you will get accepted. The same goes for Romanian players, nobody accepts players that do pointless DM, have only few hours played on the server, have complaints on the forum, insult other players or do other stupid things, regardless if they are Romanian or NOT.

Each community member has the same rights, so why should I or any other community member stick our noses into putting you for example in front of another player who probably plays much more, is more polite, has never done a stupid thing in his game career? If you work hard enough you will eventually get there. You ask to be treated the same but yet you ask for favours. As Alex.Bibii, DH01 or any other English player that got into a faction, why can't you?

You have in your signature ”Real man makes his way by himself”, so why don't you? I know this might seem a bit rude, but people should learn to work for what they want to have and achieve, the same as I did or any other member of this community.

You already broke a couple of Forum Rules by double posting, not respecting the thread's rules and so on. This shows that you didn't read the important topics before posting, thug giving another reason for you to get rejected. There is no problem regarding English players, there is only good players and bad players. Try and work hard enough to become one of the good players.

First off, each leader has the right to select the players who he/she sees best for the faction. Of course most leaders know Romanian and little English, if at all, and choose mostly Romanian players, but not always. I, nor any other community member, can TELL a leader to accept you in his/her faction if that leader does not want you there. I am responsable with the English Forum, not the English Members. If you have a clean background and are a good member, you will get accepted. The same goes for Romanian players, nobody accepts players that do pointless DM, have only few hours played on the server, have complaints on the forum, insult other players or do other stupid things, regardless if they are Romanian or NOT.

Each community member has the same rights, so why should I or any other community member stick our noses into putting you for example in front of another player who probably plays much more, is more polite, has never done a stupid thing in his game career? If you work hard enough you will eventually get there. You ask to be treated the same but yet you ask for favours. As Alex.Bibii, DH01 or any other English player that got into a faction, why can't you?

You have in your signature ”Real man makes his way by himself”, so why don't you? I know this might seem a bit rude, but people should learn to work for what they want to have and achieve, the same as I did or any other member of this community.

You already broke a couple of Forum Rules by double posting, not respecting the thread's rules and so on. This shows that you didn't read the important topics before posting, thug giving another reason for you to get rejected. There is no problem regarding English players, there is only good players and bad players. Try and work hard enough to become one of the good players.

"Real man make his way by him self" that exactly what I'm ; I'll post my stats later to proove it to you : Never got banned and 0/3 warn , I'm lvl 9 and got arrested only 3 time and have 9 mil and skills 5: mechanic , drugs , detective , fishing what do you think of that ?

Never joined factions before !

Second thing I know all the rules , this is not double post , I'm making only replies :-J

So, you have put these many posts here, I am not trying to offend you in any way. But please, some things are not always suggestions. And also, this place is not General Discussion. If you want to do General Discussion, there is a SaMp related forum to it, http://b-zone.ro/forum/forum/61-general-discussion/.

This is a message to all newbies out there, please read this topic before you do anything! http://b-zone.ro/for...ules-and-terms/

Please do not make SaMp related topics here, this is a place for ENGLISH FORUM suggestions, if you want to make a suggestion for the SaMp RPG Server you can post here: http://b-zone.ro/for...pentru-server/. Please explore the forum more, to see where your post can be suitable to post and where it can't before you post.

Also, another forum rule is no double posting (that is posting another post when in the same topic your post was last.) If you want to change something, or add anything and your post was the last one in that topic, edit it please!

Please, no more posts here about the SaMp RPG Server as this is a topic for English Forum Suggestions.

DH01 , How many times I have to tell you that I'm not Newbie, remember? , I'm playing on this server since a while , I just opened account on forum recently ( I know all topics in forum before) , secondly I have already told you that I know that , Check your replies , second thing like I told kelton , I'm quoting ( this is not double post) ;)

This thread is for suggestions about the English Forum.Until now all the posts you have made are useless and posted at wrong topic.If you want to join at a faction you must be patience.I was trying to join at a faction for 9 levels.I was accepted at my first faction at level 14!Don't do DM, play as much as possible,don't let your player many hours afk and you will be accepted at a faction.

DH01 , How many times I have to tell you that I'm not Newbie, remember? , I'm playing on this server since a while , I just opened account on forum recently ( I know all topics in forum before) , secondly I have already told you that I know that , Check your replies , second thing like I told kelton , I'm quoting ( this is not double post) ;)

"Real man make his way by him self" that exactly what I'm ; I'll post my stats later to proove it to you : Never got banned and 0/3 warn , I'm lvl 9 and got arrested only 3 time and have 9 mil and skills 5: mechanic , drugs , detective , fishing what do you think of that ?

Never joined factions before !

Second thing I know all the rules , this is not double post , I'm making only replies :-J

Listen, you are double posting! Quoting with 2 different posts in before someone else can post inside, means DOUBLE POSTING.

1-You ARE a newbie, or you would have known not to post here maybe? Think about that more.

2-You ARE doing double post. I have been here since April, and I know allot more than you. Also, why are you trying to prove Kelton wrong?

3-We gave you a chance to STOP posting here with STUPID and USELESS posts, and you didn't. I am going to see what a Global Moderator can do for you (10% warn probably.)

STOP DOUBLE POST! STOP GENERAL DISCUSSIONS!

Listen, you are double posting! Quoting with 2 different posts in before someone else can post inside, means DOUBLE POSTING.

1-You ARE a newbie, or you would have known not to post here maybe? Think about that more.

2-You ARE doing double post. I have been here since April, and I know allot more than you. Also, why are you trying to prove Kelton wrong?

3-We gave you a chance to STOP posting here with STUPID and USELESS posts, and you didn't. I am going to see what a Global Moderator can do for you (10% warn probably.)

STOP DOUBLE POST! STOP GENERAL DISCUSSIONS!

1. Not trying to prove anything

2.I'm answering on you

3.You gave me nothing

1. Not trying to prove anything

2.I'm answering on you

3.You gave me nothing

Oh my God, do you still not understand? STOP POSTING HERE THIS IS A FORUM FOR SUGGESTIONS ONLY.

DO NOT reply to this post or make another one after this. THIS IS NOT GENERAL DISCUSSIONS.

Oh my God, do you still not understand? STOP POSTING HERE THIS IS A FORUM FOR SUGGESTIONS ONLY.

DO NOT reply to this post or make another one after this. THIS IS NOT GENERAL DISCUSSIONS.

Make me to :-@

Make me to :-@

As told above, this is not a discussion thread. Also this is not the sa-mp server suggestion thread and also you DID double post. So, basically, all your posts are considered Spam and should be punished as such. I will request a Global Moderator to do that.

Also I will close this thread to prevent further spamming. It will be opened later.

On each profile there is something called a Live Feed.

This topic is only for suggestions to the English Forum. If you want to make a suggestion to the proper forum, you can PM Bobo and he can do something about it :).

I think they must block chat /me becouse players abuse that option.

FOR EXAMPLE:

A player is near me(cop) and he has 4 gram of drugs, he use drugs 4 times, and i get message (Player has just took some drugs). When i frisk him i can´t know, did he use drugs or he used /me and wrote /me Player has just took some drugs.

I think they must block chat /me becouse players abuse that option.

FOR EXAMPLE:

A player is near me(cop) and he has 4 gram of drugs, he use drugs 4 times, and i get message (Player has just took some drugs). When i frisk him i can´t know, did he use drugs or he used /me and wrote /me Player has just took some drugs.

This is not the place for suggestions for the B-Zone RPG Server, if you want to make a suggestion for that, go here: http://b-zone.ro/forum/topic/8004-propuneri-pentru-server/

This is a topic for suggestions for the English Forum only.

I think that we shouldn't lose edit right after some time, because u might write a guide and we never know when we will come up with some more ideas to add into the guide but losing edit right makes us unable to add it. If that happens then we have to PM a moderator and stuff, and I think that is just stupid and waste everyone's time. Whaddaya think?

I think that we shouldn't lose edit right after some time, because u might write a guide and we never know when we will come up with some more ideas to add into the guide but losing edit right makes us unable to add it. If that happens then we have to PM a moderator and stuff, and I think that is just stupid and waste everyone's time. Whaddaya think?

Good suggestion, I agree. But this section is for the English forum, like if there should be templates for English forum topics etc..

If you want to make a suggestion directly to Bobo about the whole forum and the features of the whole forum, post the same thing here: http://forum.b-zone.ro/forum/202-comentarii-si-sugestii/

That's a moderating issue and only Bobo can do that .

If you really want to suggest that, PM him with your idea .

Sent Bobo a PM with your idea. :)

I think that they should add more icons on maps to help new player find out where all the main locations are like the CNN and the prison ect.

It's just a suggestion though, the server its self is amazing so no hate.

I think that they should add more icons on maps to help new player find out where all the main locations are like the CNN and the prison ect.

It's just a suggestion though, the server its self is amazing so no hate.

Your suggestion is good, but this topic is about English Forum , not RPG server :) .

I am admin though, so I will tell rest admins your suggestions and we might take it into consideration .

Archived