Las Venturas Taxi - Discuții | Discussions

Alexander

Cu cat pot sa cumpar si eu pagini de forum? Vad ca ultimele-s ale voastre :))

Ce mai faceti taximetristilor?

Pai daca nimeni nu posteaza, postam noi, si o facem legal, fara spam, cate 4-5-6 posturi pe zi, corect, aferent si corespunzator!

@@Ninesson99,

Surely not :)))

I wait for the new year :D:X

Christmas is boring for me, it's not like in childhood :))

How are you?

@@Ninesson99,

Surely not :)))

I wait for the new year :D:X

Christmas is boring for me, it's not like in childhood :))

How are you?

Well you are right that Christmas time in childhood was awesome but now when we are grown up we appreciate other things and people more. I am also waiting for new year more cuz' that's where the big party is :D Have you set new year resolutions ?

Param, param, pam, pam, param, hi kf?

O fi bine sa te uiti la Doza de has cu cafeaua in mana dreapta si tigarea in mana staga? [ Nu ma criticati ca fumez ]

Va pupa fratele vostru [uS]panic. Va astept cu commuri aici.

Well you are right that Christmas time in childhood was awesome but now when we are grown up we appreciate other things and people more. I am also waiting for new year more cuz' that's where the big party is :D Have you set new year resolutions ?

Yes, i want to become a "Jandarm" :)) ( National Guard who walks in cityes and mentain the order :)) idk translation in english ).

I prepare myself for that, i hole to pass the exams in summer.

You?

And if you ask about the party, yes, i go to mountain with some friends where we rent a house just for us for 3 days :)

Yes, i want to become a "Jandarm" :)) ( National Guard who walks in cityes and mentain the order :)) idk translation in english ).

I prepare myself for that, i hole to pass the exams in summer.

You?

And if you ask about the party, yes, i go to mountain with some friends where we rent a house just for us for 3 days :)

Same with me m8 but we are going to a vacation with my "squad" :D also in the mountain but from 25th to 31th and after this we are going to celebrate in the house of our friend = bye ,bye liver :D :D And I know what Jandarm means because we have a close word for this in Bulgaria too - "жандармерия" (Jandarmery) It's close to police. Wish you luck with the exams

@@Ninesson99,

O ya :))

Man, thx, i tryed to become a Policeman this year but i failled at writting exams.....sport was easy but at writting was very hard.

I wish you luck in what you want to do next year, especially with girls :))

Hi guys I want to ask for x1000 time if someone can send me a translated version of the testlog.. The google translate is bullsh%t and I can't create my own questions.

Man, ask from english testers to give you.

Hai salut, ce faceti baieti in aceasta zi de duminica?

Pe langa obianuitul stat degeaba, ceva teme pe la meditatii, treaba si curatenie prin casa :) .

@@South PaNNiK,

M-am trezit la 09:30 - Pana la 12 l-am ajutat pe bunicu cu treaba.

Dupa masa. Curatenie prin toata casa : Etaj + parter ( sters praf tot )

M-am dus sa ma tund

Am stat si degeaba

Mi-am mai facut si din teme! :))

Baa a dat domnu sa termina raportu ala, minimu' desigur :)))

@@South PaNNiK,

M-am trezit la 09:30 - Pana la 12 l-am ajutat pe bunicu cu treaba.

Dupa masa. Curatenie prin toata casa : Etaj + parter ( sters praf tot )

M-am dus sa ma tund

Am stat si degeaba

Mi-am mai facut si din teme! :))

Daca nu faci curat prin casa sau ce-ti zice maicata stii ce patesti: fara net, te tine-n casa 2 sapt, doar apa paie si bataie :)) Edited by TL PaterNo aka KeNNshyco