HypeX. Posted December 19, 2025 Share Posted December 19, 2025 Nick: HypeX Membrul sanctionat: Reykon.Capone Motiv: absent wars 1/2 (18.12) Sanctionat cu: AV + amenda 50k Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Nick: HypeX Membrul sanctionat: Eli4ntte Motiv: absent wars 1/2 (18.12) Sanctionat cu: AV + amenda 50k Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HypeX. Posted December 19, 2025 Share Posted December 19, 2025 Nick: HypeX Membrul sanctionat: aisroyal Motiv: fast c-bug la war Sanctionat cu: FW Dovada: https://www.rpg.b-zone.ro/factions/report/197072 Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted December 24, 2025 Share Posted December 24, 2025 Nick: [AIM].Mari99 Membrul sanctionat: Reykon.Capone Motiv: Bought UnBan Sanctionat cu: uninvite + 60 fp Dovada: WebSite. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 1 Share Posted January 1 Nick: [AIM].Mari99 Membrul sanctionat: [eG]Darius.CAPONE Motiv: Banned for Had 3 warnings Sanctionat cu: uninvite + 60 fp Dovada: WebSite. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 1 Share Posted January 1 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: Killa24King[ZEW] Motiv: Evidenta ore luna Decembrie Sanctionat cu: 3/3 + 10 fp Dovada: Topic Evidenta Ore. Alte precizari: - Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: St4cky[ZEW] Motiv: Evidenta ore luna Decembrie Sanctionat cu: 3/3 + 10 fp Dovada: Topic Evidenta Ore. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 5 Share Posted January 5 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: rekceZ Motiv: Inactive + Banned Sanctionat cu: uninvite + 60 fp Dovada: WebSite. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 6 Share Posted January 6 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: heluvsbyaa Motiv: Evidenta war 05.01.2026 Sanctionat cu: Faction Warn Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: LuckyLuciano[][ZEW] Motiv: Evidenta war 05.01.2026 Sanctionat cu: Avertisment Verbal + amenda 50,000$ Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: aisroyal[ZEW] Motiv: Evidenta war 05.01.2026 Sanctionat cu: Avertisment Verbal Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 6 Share Posted January 6 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: [AIM]Arres Motiv: Evidenta war 06.01.2026 Sanctionat cu: Avertisment Verbal Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: LuckyLuciano[][ZEW] Motiv: Evidenta war 06.01.2026 Sanctionat cu: Avertisment Verbal Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 6 Share Posted January 6 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: LuckyLuciano[][ZEW] Motiv: Acumulare x2 AV-uri Sanctionat cu: Faction Warn Dovada: Topic Sanctiuni. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 7 Share Posted January 7 (edited) Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: [TLG]AraujoSPORTMODE Motiv: Limbaj Vulgar Sanctionat cu: 3/3 + 60 fp Dovada: Aici Alte precizari: - Edited January 7 by M A R I 9 9 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 7 Share Posted January 7 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: Joseph.Capone[OLD] Motiv: Reclamatie Website Sanctionat cu: Faction Warn Dovada: Aici Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 7 Share Posted January 7 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: Joseph.Capone[OLD] Motiv: Nerespectare regulament Sanctionat cu: Faction Warn Dovada: Aici Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 8 Share Posted January 8 (edited) Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: Joseph.Capone[OLD] Motiv: Reclamatie WebSite Sanctionat cu: Avertisment Verbal Dovada: Aici Alte precizari: Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: Joseph.Capone[OLD] Motiv: Limbaj vulgar in reclamatie Sanctionat cu: Faction Warn (acumulare 3/3 fw-uri) + 10 fp Dovada: La cerere Alte precizari: - Edited January 8 by M A R I 9 9 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 8 Share Posted January 8 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: heluvsbyaa Motiv: Evidenta war 08.01.2026 Sanctionat cu: Faction Warn Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: aisroyal[ZEW] Motiv: Evidenta war 08.01.2026 Sanctionat cu: Avertisment Verbal Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 8 Share Posted January 8 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: aisroyal[ZEW] Motiv: Acumulare x2 AV-uri Sanctionat cu: Faction Warn Dovada: Topic Sanctiuni Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: heluvsbyaa Motiv: Evidenta war 09.01.2026 Sanctionat cu: Faction Warn Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: [TLG]eniii Motiv: Evidenta war 13.01.2026 Sanctionat cu: Amenda 25,000$ Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: IosifUK.[HAOS] Motiv: Evidenta war 13.01.2026 Sanctionat cu: Amenda 25,000$ Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: aisroyal Motiv: Inactive + Banned Sanctionat cu: uninvite + 60 fp Dovada: Aici Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 15 Share Posted January 15 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: IosifUK. Motiv: Limbaj Vulgar Sanctionat cu: 3/3 fw-uri + 60 fp Dovada: Aici Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madalin Posted January 16 Share Posted January 16 Nick: Madalin Rank: Capo Crimini Membrul sanctionat: [MGM]ciorsac Motiv: Banat Cheats (Aimbot) Sanctiune: Demitere 60 FP Dovada: B-Zone RPG Website Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
M A R I 9 9 Posted January 21 Share Posted January 21 Nick: .Mari99[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: LuckyLuciano[][ZEW] Motiv: Evidenta war 20.01.2026 Sanctionat cu: Faction Warn Dovada: Topic Evidenta. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GGhrtTT FARAON Posted February 1 Share Posted February 1 Nick: GGhrtTT.Capone[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: [AIM]Arres Motiv: Statistica ore luna ianuarie. Sanctionat cu: Faction Warn. Dovada: Topic statistica ore. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GGhrtTT FARAON Posted February 2 Share Posted February 2 Nick: CaneloAlvarez[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: AlistairOvereeM ; FloydMayweather[ZEW] Motiv: Evidenta war 2/2/2026 Sanctionat cu: Avertisment verbal. Dovada: Topic evidenta. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GGhrtTT FARAON Posted February 3 Share Posted February 3 Nick: CaneloAlvarez[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: Crawford[ZEW] ; AlistairOvereeM Motiv: Evidenta war 2/2/2026 Sanctionat cu: Avertisment verbal. Dovada: Topic evidenta. Alte precizari: - Nick: CaneloAlvarez[ZEW] Membrul sanctionat: AlistairOvereeM Motiv: Acumulare x2 AV. Sanctionat cu: Faction Warn. Dovada: Topic sanctiuni. Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HypeX. Posted February 4 Share Posted February 4 Nick: HypeX Rank: manager Membrul sanctionat: DREAMZ_ Motiv: VPN la war Sanctiune: demitere Dovada: la cerere Alte precizari: - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now