Jump to content

Happy Valentine's Day to all! Mai multe detalii aici

A Z A I N

Member
  • Content Count

    833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

82 Impressive

About A Z A I N

  • Rank
    ★ Former Admin 3 RPG4 ★
  • Birthday 10/02/2000

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    https://discord.gg/JCZweDb
  • Steam ID
    azain69
  • Discord
    A Z A I N#6729

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Pakistan
  • Hobbies
    Gaming & Computer Programming

Previous Fields

  • Real name
    Azain Ayub
  • RPG1 Nickname
    Overdose
  • RPG2 Nickname
    AzaiN
  • MIX Nickname
    AzaiN

Recent Profile Visitors

1602 profile views
  1. Thai security forces evacuate people who were stranded inside the Terminal 21 shopping mall following a gun battle, to try to stop a soldier on a rampage after a mass shooting, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand February 9, 2020. Photo: Reuters NAKHON RATCHASIMA: A Thai soldier who opened fire in a shopping mall in the northeastern city of Nakhon Ratchasima was shot and killed by Thai security forces on Sunday. At least 26 people were killed and dozens injured when — 32-year-old junior army officer identified as Sergeant-Major Jakrapanth Thomma opened fire on Saturday night. The killings began at around 3pm (0800 GMT) on Saturday when the soldier opened fire in a house before moving to an army camp and then to the mall, posting messages on Facebook as he went. Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul confirmed the soldier had been shot dead at the Terminal 21 mall in the city of Nakhon Ratchasima. “Thank you police and army for ending the situation. Shooter shot dead!!!” Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul said in a post on Facebook. Police and the army also said he had been killed. Thai media said the suspected shooter had worked at an army base close to Nakhon Ratchasima, which is about 250 km (155 miles) from the capital Bangkok. Before the attack, Jakrapanth had posted on his Facebook account that he was out for vengeance — but he did not say for what. 27 dead after 'unprecedented' mass shooting: Thai PM The soldier who gunned down 26 people before being shot dead by commandos in northeastern Thailand did it over a "personal problem", Thai premier Prayut Chan-O-Cha said Sunday. "It is unprecedented in Thailand, and I want this to be the last time this crisis happens," he said outside a hospital where victims were sent after they were evacuated from the shopping mall where the 17-hour rampage took place. Prayut added that the gunman's motive was linked to the sale of a house. ‘It appears he went mad’ “We don’t know why he did this. It appears he went mad,” Defense Ministry spokesman Kongcheep Tantrawanit told Reuters. Overnight, soldiers and police stormed into the mall and escorted hundreds of trapped people to safety. “It was frightening because I could hear the occasional gunshot...we waited a long time for the police to come and help us, many hours,” said Suvanarat Jirattanasakul, 27, her voice trembling after she emerged. The mall was busy with shoppers on a long weekend for the Buddhist Makha Bucha holiday. CCTV footage from inside the mall posted on social media showed the gunman dressed in black and wearing a mask, his gun slung over his shoulder with no sign of other people around. Facebook said it had removed the suspect’s account. “There is no place on Facebook for people who commit this kind of atrocity, nor do we allow people to praise or support this attack,” a Facebook representative said in a statement. Major shootings are rare in the Southeast Asian country other than in the far south, where a decades-old insurgency persists. Source: Geo TV
  2. President Donald Trump confirmed on Thursday that the US had killed the leader of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula — days after the militant group claimed responsibility for a mass shooting at a US naval base. The US “conducted a counterterrorism operation in Yemen that successfully eliminated Qassim Al Rimi, a founder and the leader of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP),” Trump said in a White House statement. AQAP claimed responsibility on Sunday for a December 6 shooting at US Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, in which a Saudi Air Force officer killed three American sailors.The announcement came with Trump touting US resolve following the killings of Islamic State group leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi in October last year and top Iranian general Qasem Soleimani three months later. The militant group has thrived in the chaos of years of civil war between Yemen's Saudi-backed government and rebels who control the capital.“Under Rimi, AQAP committed unconscionable violence against civilians in Yemen and sought to conduct and inspire numerous attacks against the United States and our forces,” Trump said. “His death further degrades AQAP and the global Al Qaeda movement, and it brings us closer to eliminating the threats these groups pose to our national security. 'Eliminating terrorists' Trump did not give any details about the circumstances or the timing of the operation. But it follows the killing of Al Rimi's predecessor Nasir Al Wuhayshi in June 2015, as part of the US's long running drone campaign in Yemen. The following year top regional AQAP emir Jalal Belaidi, alias Abu Hamza, was also killed in a drone strike in the war torn country. Belaidi was responsible for multiple provinces in Yemen, the US State Department said after the killing. It had offered a $5 million reward for information on Belaidi over his alleged involvement in plotting bomb attacks on Western diplomatic officials and facilities in the capital Sanaa in 2013. “The United States, our interests, and our allies are safer as a result of his death,” Trump said of the operation. “We will continue to protect the American people by tracking down and eliminating terrorists who seek to do us harm.” In AQAP's Pensacola attack, eight people were wounded, including two responding sheriff's deputies, before police shot dead the assailant. The FBI formally identified the attacker as Mohammed Alshamrani, 21, a second lieutenant in the Royal Saudi Air Force who was training in the US. Source : Dawn
  3. Facebook's social media accounts were temporarily taken over by a group of hackers on Friday afternoon. The hacking group OurMine posted on the Twitter and Instagram accounts for Facebook and Messenger, writing "even Facebook is hackable". The accounts have now been restored. OurMine claims its attacks are an attempt to show cyber vulnerabilities. In January it hijacked over a dozen accounts for teams in the US National Football League. The group posted a statement on Facebook's Twitter account. "Hi, we are OurMine. Well, even Facebook is hackable but at least their security is better then Twitter." It also hijacked the Facebook and Messenger accounts on Instagram to post a photo of OurMine's logo. Facebook's own website was not hacked. Twitter confirmed that the hacking occurred via a third-party and that accounts were locked once it was alerted to the issue. "As soon as we were made aware of the issue, we locked the compromised accounts and are working closely with our partners at Facebook to restore them," Twitter said in a statement. The attack on Facebook seems to have followed a similar hack on teams in the National Football League. The accounts appear to have been accessed via the third-party platform Khoros. Khoros is a marketing platform that businesses can use to manage their social media communications. Typically these platforms manage or have access to the passwords and login details of their customers. Khoros did not respond to a BBC request for comment. OurMine is a Dubai-based hacking group that attacked the accounts of corporations and high-profile individuals in the past. In the past, it has temporality infiltrated the social media account of Twitter's founder Jack Dorsey, Google's chief executive Sundar Pichai, and the corporate accounts of Netflix and ESPN The group claims its attacks are designed to show a lack of security. But it also instructs victims to use its services to improve safeguards. Source : BBC
  4. ANKARA: Turkey has sent nearly 150 vehicles with commandos and ammunition to reinforce its observation posts in Idlib, Syria's last rebel-held region, Turkish state news agency Anadolu reported Friday. A Turkish security source emphasised they were only to reinforce the 12 existing posts established under a 2018 deal with Russia to prevent an offensive by Syrian government forces. Hundreds of thousands of people have been forced to flee their homes in recent weeks as the Syrian regime, backed by Russian air strikes, presses an assault to retake Idlib. Five Turkish soldiers and three civilians were killed earlier this week by regime shelling. Retaliatory fire by Turkey killed at least 13 Syrian troops. Turkey says three of its outposts — all in the southeastern part of the region — have now been encircled by regime forces. The UK-based Syrian Observatory of Human Rights monitor said Wednesday that Turkish troops at another position in Saraqeb had shelled Syrian forces to prevent it also being surrounded. The security source refused to confirm those clashes but said Turkish forces in the area "are taking every kind of measure and will take every kind of measure" to ensure safety. He said Turkey's priority was to stop the Syrian advance and reinstate the ceasefire, stressing that no Turkish soldiers would be evacuated. Turkey and Russia have worked closely in recent years to resolve the situation in Idlib despite being on opposing sides of the conflict. The Turkish source insisted that coordination with Russia remained strong and that joint patrols in northeastern Syria were only cancelled earlier this week due to "heavy weather conditions". A delegation from Russia is expected in Turkey on Saturday for further talks, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu told reporters in Ankara. Source : The News International
  5. Nick: Overdose Rank: 3 Date of war: 2/6/2020 The reason I can’t come at war: There is some problem with my internet connection, it is keep getting disconnected due to which I shall not be able to play war. Invoice number this week (x/2): 2/2 Other specifications: I will try to play wars, if my connection is stable.
  6. Nick: Overdose Rank: 2 Date of war: 2/3/2020 The reason I can’t come at war: I have connection problems Invoice number this week (x/2): 1/2 Other specifications: n/a
  7. @Vesca I have not studied vectors in C++ yet
  8. Thanks for identifying the logic error, i have edited it. It happened because i copy the above function of minimum and forgot to edit value 1 in for loop I edited it, now user will enter the array size.
  9. #include<iostream> using namespace std; //function to find minimum int minimum(int a[], int n) { int result=a[0]; for(int i=1; i<n; i++) { if(a[i]<result) result=a[i]; } return result; } //function to find maximum int maximum(int a[], int n) { int result=a[0]; for(int i=1; i<n; i++) { if(a[i]>result) result=a[i]; } return result; } //function to find sum of array int sum(int a[], int n){ int result=0; for(int i=0; i<n; i++) { result+=a[i]; } return result; } int main() { int n=0, Sum=0, avg=0; cout<<"Enter the array size: "; cin>>n; int arr[n]; cout<<"Enter the values for arrays elements: \n"; for(int i=0; i<n; i++){ cout<<"Element no. "<<i+1<<" : "; cin>>arr[i]; } cout<<endl; cout<<"The integer array is : \n"; for(int i=0; i<n; i++) { cout<<arr[i]<<" "; } //output minimum cout<<"\n\nMinimum number of this array is "<<minimum(arr,n); //output maximum cout<<"\nMaximum number of this array is "<<maximum(arr,n); cout<<"\nSum of this array is "<<sum(arr,n); //to calculate average Sum=sum(arr,n); avg=Sum/n; //output average cout<<"\nAverage of this array is "<<avg; } This program takes array size and elements values from user and find the minimum and maximum value, also calculates sum and average of these values using function.
  10. A Z A I N

    My friend had the same issue, he solved it by changing the gtasa.exe and timecyc, when my friend come online , i will ask him to upload timecyc + exe here.
  11. Nick-name: AzaiN.mafia Rank: 2 Invoire pentru sedinta din data: 1/21/2020 Motivul pentru care nu pot veni la sedinta: i have problems with internet Numarul invoirii din aceasta saptamana (x/2): 1/2 Alte precizari: hope you understand!
  12. A Z A I N

    @SirBarachiel Thanks
  13. A Z A I N

    Q. Există vreo posibilitate de a juca SA: MP cu telefon Android? Dacă da, atunci cum? Q. Is there any possibility to play SA:MP with android phone? If yes, then how?
  14. Nick: AzaiN.talibanRank: 2Reason: I'm tired of radars, now I wanna go for wanted players.Other specifications: I hope you accept.
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.