69 Pier Mobs - Discutii - Discussions

Kelton

No, its not all about members, there is something in tactics, and our mainly and only is 'ALL IN TURF'

Okey thank you for the advices given :) better of luck next time.

All what you can do is staying afk in hq when your mates playing the wars. You just speaking as a hater and that "Something" is the clear proof about what i say, you don't even know what's wrong, you just have some words you kept saying them you and your friends just because you don't want to see me as a leader. I know you are angry because you got x2 FWs but you deserve tham :) that's not means we are an unsuccessful gang or we are noob staff (Leader, subleaders and high ranks) but u keep doing this just because you didn't want to see me as a leader, you and your friends.

Trust me, the tactics and everything will be good when we accept more members, i mean not members that staying afk in the war and watching movies.

Better of luck for you, and for your friends :) Can you now stop posting in our forums because we are concentrate in the wars with our 0 tactics :))

Edited by AIM Mezen

Okey thank you for the advices given :) better of luck next time.

All what you can do is staying afk in hq when your mates playing the wars. You just speaking as a hater and that "Something" is the clear proof about what i say, you don't even know what's wrong, you just have some words you kept saying them you and your friends just because you don't want to see me as a leader. I know you are angry because you got x2 FWs but you deserve tham :) that's not means we are an unsuccessful gang or we are noob staff (Leader, subleaders and high ranks) but u keep doing this just because you didn't want to see me as a leader, you and your friends.

Trust me, the tactics and everything will be good when we accept more members, i mean not members that staying afk in the war and watching movies.

Better of luck for you, and for your friends :) Can you now stop posting in our forums because we are concentrate in the wars with our 0 tactics :))

I dont care who is the leader, I know you think that i hate u because im in cows clan, but really i dont care who is the leader.My problem is 2 fw in 2 min for being afk because i go to check the mother who is sick and do not think I'm lying because I certainly would not joking about these things, I'm not a kid like 99% of people on the server.And when was voting for leader i did not even vote, so u still think I care who is the leader?

@@Dejan Radovanovic Ok.. just to end it, you got the first FW when you were afk in the hq at round 7 from the 3'd war. And you got the second FW when you were afk in hq all the beginning of the last war. Send me a PM if you wanna see the proofs.

Thank you for the time you spent in 69 PM, and i wish you good luck!

Clanul Ultras Victor, te inivita sa participi Duminica pe data de 24.07.2016 la ora 16:00 la festivalul motociclistilor. La aceast festival ne vom intalnii cu iubitorii motocicletelor, chiar si al ATV-urilor. Vom organiza o parada formata din (NRG-500,Faggio, Quad, Wayfarer, FreeWay,Bf-400, PCJ-600,Sanchez), plecand din Las Venturas spre Los Santos pe plaja. Vom face poze, poate chiar si o filmare.

*Dar nu va avea loc doar o plimbare, pentru detinatorii motocicletelor avem o tombola.

Tot ce trebuie sa faci este doar te inscrii, iar daca ai noroc in ziua extragerii chiar daca esti online sau offline, poti fi chiar tu castigatorul unuia din cele 3 premii acordate.

Va asteptam cu drag, Clanul [uV] Ultras Victory !!!

https://forum.b-zone.ro/topic/345968-motorfest-b-zone-edita-1-24072016-bonus-extragere/#entry5211502

Hello 69 Pier mobs Members, How are you? GG For winning HQ turf.

I Would like to share my new Video with you guys. If you like it please Like and Subscribe, it motivates me. For Mods contact me on Skype or Read description.

B Zone RPG 1 Wars HD #2 ♛LEGEND WaeL_BeLhaJ♛. 69 Pier Mobs

Video:

Have a lovely day

Remember WaeL_BeLhaJ. 69 Legend

I Would like to share my new Video with you guys. If you like it please Like and Subscribe, it motivates me. For Mods contact me on Skype or Read description.

Video:

Have a lovely day

nice video bro, i like ur deagle shot xD

Video:

Have a lovely day

Video:

Have a lovely day

• Scooby69 changed the title to 69 Pier Mobs - Discutii - Discussions
  • Jackus unpinned this topic